{17}

Reagan

Bear's pov

I panic slightly when my phone rings and I see Darius' name flash along my screen. I glance once more at the tombstone holding my parents' names before turning on my heel and answering the call. "Hello Master Darius." His deep chuckle follows before he speaks "Hello Patrick. I am calling because I have found you a Dom I think will fit you for your scene in a few weeks' time." I nod my head as my palms sweat. "Ah... Really Master Darius?" I state when I come to the realisation that he couldn't see me nod my head. "Yes, his name is Charles Rains. If you have time somewhere this week I would like you to come over so the two of you can talk about the scene and how you would like it to play out." I can't hear anything else said after that as the sound of blood rushing in my ears at hearing the name of my Dom. Charles Rains.... A fucking Dungeon Master!!! The most sadistic one at that! What in the world is he thinking!! I am not into that or ready for that shit! "Ah I am sorry Master Darius but I have to go, I need to go back to work. I will call you later to set up a date." I apologise before cutting the connection. I lean against my door and look up at the darkening sky. I close my eyes as rain drops on my face, mingling with my own tears at the unfairness of it all.

If anyone noticed my dark mood, they didn't call me on it. For which I was grateful, I wasn't going to say it was about what Darius told me earlier today. That reminded me that I need to call him back soon. I sigh as I continue to scan the monitors in front of me on any unwanted behaviour. When my replacement announced his presence I logged off and got my gear together. Biting my lip I made up my mind and decided to decline doing a scene with Charles Rains when a nagging voice made itself known. Are you sure Patrick? If you don't continue with this you will be stuck like this. Alone, unwanted and unloved. This way you get to experience what you have been dreaming off since Link told you about his wonderful experiences with the King. But unlike Link mine will be painful and very humiliating. This kind of relationship is more centred on service and obedience. Like a piece of property, not like a human being. That shut the voice up. I had used my lunch time to look up Charles Rains and what I found wasn't something that had me feeling comfortable or confidant. Still this might be my only opportunity to indulge into this miraculous world of submissiveness and ultimate trust between two people.

Making sure the corridor I am now standing in is in fact empty, I take a deep breath before calling Darius back. I count to ten in my head and am ready to leave a voicemail when Master Darius picks up. "Hello Patrick, thank you for calling me back so quickly." The words have a calming effect on me as my tense shoulders relax a little and I pull all the courage I managed to dredge up. "Thank you Master Darius, I-I called bec-because I-I" I stumble, my lips forming the words but no sound was made. "Because your scene with Master Charles?" He questioned before adding quietly "If you don't want to, you don't need to. I will find someone else." Just tell him already. The voice snarled once more. "N-no. That is not necessary Master Darius. I-I was surprised that's all. I would like to make an appointment to meet Master Charles and discuss the scene." My voice come out stronger than I felt. I thought I heard a soft gasp but when I turned, the corridor was deserted. Turning back around, I finished the call and got the hell out of there. I needed to mentally prepare myself for the meeting later this week.

Lance's pov

I couldn't believe my ears! Bear was going to do a scene with Charles Rains?! What in the world is Darius thinking pairing Bear with such a sadistic man for his first time?! And Bear too! For agreeing to such a thing! Cedric better have a plan to stop this! I wait patiently as I hear Bear hurry down the corridor before opening the door and make a beeline for Cedric's office. You need to come to Cedric's office right now! I found out who Bear's Master is going to be and it's bad news! She immidiedtly responds with an On my way!