{31}

Lance's shop

                Link's pov

                "No Cedric!" I scream on top of my lungs. "You just don't seem to get it do you?" I grit my teeth as he holds up his hands in surrender. "I am part of this relationship too you know!"

                "I know that Link...I—"

               "No you don't!" I shake as I try to keep my rage at bay. "You never let me touch Bear or include me whenever you play with Bear!" I huff from all the pent up anger finding a release. "Instead of letting me join in, you punish me! You ignore me!"

               "Link please..."

               "No!" I take a step back as Cedric reaches out for me. "I will not stand for this!" I ignore the bewildered look Bear gives me as I storm passed him up the stairs having decided to take this opportunity to visit my family. As I pack my suitcase, I hear Bear and Cedric talk.

                Both are still standing in the hall as I come lumbering down with my packed suitcase in tow. "You will see me when I get back."

                 "Link, please reconsider." I ignore Cedric's plead as I open the door as the taxi I ordered honked its horn.

                 "Where to?" The cabdriver asks as my suitcase is loaded in the booth and I am settled on the backseat.

                 "FOX International AirPort." I grumble as I check my pockets for my passport and cash. Instead of feeling relief, I feel my heart shudder as both Bear and Cedric become smaller and smaller in the back window of the car.

                 My eyes snap open as my body is roughly shaken from side to side and Ailsa's face come into focus. "What is it Ailsy?" I groan as I suddenly feel drained of all will to move.

                 "You need to get up cous, since you promised me to show me the 'hidden gems' of the Pleasure District." I rub my head as I vaguely remember promising Ailsy something along those lines.

                 "All right. All right, I am up. I am up!" Ailsy rolls his eyes as I growl at him as he continues to shake me until I sit up and throw the covers off my body. During my shower I plan out our route. First we need to go down Philip Street; a quaint little street with a lot of bustling shops, it's where all the young people go these days. Then we should go down Barber Street, I need to make an appointment for getting my hair cut and the bookshop is on that street. Then we could either take a guided tour or hang out at the memorial park after lunch, it will be up to Ailsy where we go and how he feels.

                 ~~~~

                 Ailsy looks bug eyed at all the amount of people his age crowding the streets. "You sure we are in the same place? Where did all these people come from?" I snort as his head whips from side to side. "Like a freaking anthill." He mutters under his breath as he side steps another rushing person.

                "Then you will definitely like the next place we're going to." I chuckle as I take him down to Barber Street. He lets out a sigh of relief when he notices this street is not as busy as Philip Street. "Wait here okay?" I tell him as I am halfway into the barbershop. Ailsy shrugs and looks out into the street and smiles slightly as a busty blonde looks his way. Kids... I roll my eyes and walk into the trendy shop.

                It doesn't take long for me to return outside. "How did it go?" I ignore Ailsy's question as I seethe at the outrages price they ask for just a wash and cut. "My guess is that it wasn't too grand." He mutters as he pants slightly to keep up with me.