{35}

LINK *points up*

Link's pov

Excitement courses through me as I make my way where Master is sitting in the owner's booth. "Come on Cub," I wink as Bear looks at me blushing to the roots of his hair. "It is something you should get used to be called. Now, come on, you know that Master doesn't like to kept waiting." I whine as I tug on his arm. "We will be fine." I aphesis the word to let him know he is not alone in this.

"Fine," he sighs, looking once more in the full body length mirror. "Let's get this show on the road." Although his tone is casual, his body betrays him as it tightens his muscles around his shoulders. Lacing our fingers together, we slowly make our way from one side of the club to the other one.

My anger at the fact that Bear looks like he is going to be attacked at any given minute melts like snow in the sun as he slowly but proudly straightens his spine with every step he takes. So by the time we reach the booth, he holds his head high and I can feel pride radiate of Master as he also knows how hard this must have been for Bear to do. We really need to give him another name than Master, especially since there are several Masters in the club.

Since both Bear and I are quite big, we know we won't fit between Cedric's thighs like other Subs. So we decided to sit in front of him lean against his shins and rest our heads on his thighs. "Hello sweeties," Mistress Lauren greets, just as proud as Master Cedric. "Why aren't you two on the dance floor enjoying yourselves?"

We both look up to Cedric for direction. "You can answer her." His hand digs a little more through our hair, tugging slightly.

"I don't really know how to Mistress." Bear's words are soft, but Mistress Lauren's shocked face says she heard him loud and clear.

"Then the two of you should take care of that." A grin spreads across my face, I have wanted to dance with Bear for months now and Master's words are just the icing on the cake.

"My darlings will also be there should you need them." Mistress Lauren's eyes soften a little and winks at Bear before I tug him up and to the dance floor. I know Bear would rather stay on the fringes of the dance floor but I will have none of that. So even though he struggles against me, I pull him along right into the middle of the withering bodies. Dara and Donovan stay glued to our side as soon as we start dancing together.

When we finally find a spot to dance, right in the line of Master's sight, Bear is tightly pressed against me. He gasps as I grab a hold of his ass with my hands inside of his tiny shorts. "Let's give Master a show." Bear shivers in my grip as I start swaying against him on the drumming beat of the music. It isn't long before Bear let's go of his inhibitions, he is freely grating against me, enjoying himself immensely. I feel a very intense stare at the back of my head, knowing that we have probably attracted a lot of unwanted attention from others.

"I don't like being stared at like this;" Bear whispers in my ear "the only one whom I want to watch is Daddy." I feel his hand fist my kilt, bunching up part of the fabric, exposing my upper thigh. As cliché as it sounds, Daddy seems to be the perfect word for Cedric.

"Me too." I admit, giving in to Bear as his lips ghost over mine. "Just for our Daddy's eyes only."

A deep rumbling snarl has me reluctantly pull back from our hot make-out session. A wild eyed chest heaving Cedric stands there, looking ready to kill someone. "Come with me." Looking at each other, we follow him, unsure of what will await us. Bear's shoulders slump a little as he refuses to lift his eyes from the floor, squeezing my hand hard. We will most likely be punished. Dara gives Bear a beatific smile, as we part with them near Mistress Lauren. She too looks like whatever Daddy has planned; it will not be a harsh punishment. I feel a small glimmer of hope light up in my heart.