{20}

The King's pov

I couldn't believe it!

I pace up and down my office at Red Velvet, I glance down at the piece of paper that just had arrived this morning. Damn it Patrick! Not only the fact that Patrick's scene was scheduled for today, but Link stopped talking to me after the talk I had with Patrick last week.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Why is this turning out this way? And how am I going to tell Link that Patrick will disappear after tonight?

Although there was a thought of not telling him, I decided against it. Link would know something was wrong when Patrick wouldn't report in for work or when other speak about Patrick leaving and him as his best friend knew nothing of it.

"Hello Link, it's me. Again." I sigh as his phone went to voicemail. "We need to talk today, it's about Patrick. I just got a letter from him I think you need to see. Come by my office once you finish your shift. Please Link." I bit my lip since I don't know what else to say and disconnect the call. Praying that he will show up today, he needs to.

Link's pov

The fact that Master Cedric left me a voicemail wasn't new. In fact he has been leaving messages on my phone pleading and even begging for me to come see him so we can talk things out. This voicemail though was different. Not because it was about Bear, but because I could hear the strain in his voice as he tries really hard not to let his anger explode.

I am intrigued, he told me Bear wrote him a letter and we need to talk about it. I know for sure this is just another trick from him to get us together in a room so we can 'talk about it'. Still, I have a feeling in my gut that this might be the push Master Cedric needs to go after Bear. I wave at Rico as he takes over my post before sitting down in my chair and reads my log. My gut tightens a little as I stand in front of the huge double doors that lead to Master Cedric's personal domain. Knocking lightly on the wood I enter as I hear his muffled voice answer my knock. Here we go; I take a deep breath before pushing the door open and stepping inside.

Bear's pov

It all ends today.

Closing the door to Master Darius' office, I weigh the little grooming packet in my hand that was given to me. Now I just need to find Jessica so she can help me get ready. Even after all this time, I still don't trust Felix with touching me or my things. His attitude towards other Submissive persons has been more than deplorable. It was downright rude, and he was reprimanded for it. But nothing too severe, apparently he had a bad experience with adjusting to others or something like that.

"Patrick." I look to the side and see Jessica stand there all serene and calm looking. "If you are ready, come and follow me." With one last longing glance at the exit a few feet away, I turn and follow Jessica through a maze of hallways and doors. It was quite embarrassing to have a woman like Jessica tell me how to shave unwanted body hair and how to use an enema. She didn't laugh at me as I stumbled or blush at the uncomfortable feeling of using the enema. She guided me through it all and I was glad when everything was over.

Sitting on the bed with only a bathrobe on, I am trying to work up the courage to touch and unfold the clothes she had left on the bed before she left to fetch Lance. Apparently I was also getting a new haircut. The clothes she left behind were very small or very flimsy. The pile contained only two things: a see through mesh shirt and a teeny tiny pair of black leather shorts. Taking a closer look at the shorts I really do wonder if junk will fit in there, it resembles just a few inches thick leather strip. Still I tugged it on and surprisingly everything fitted in there comfortably.

I am more than ready to do this!

Reagan/Charles pov

I can't keep the insane grin off my face. People at work look at me confused or even creeped out. I don't mind, tonight is the first time I get to taste Patrick. The first are always the sweetest, always the most emotional.