{9}

(Link in his kilt! )

Link's POV

I struggle really hard not to laugh as Bear let out a deep relieved sigh as we enter his apartment. He glared at me as a snicker escaped my lips as he flopped down on his couch. I continue my trek through his apartment to his well-stocked kitchen. I know for sure that Bear has a well-stocked drinking cabinet, and by the looks of it Bear is going to need a stiff drink. Generously filling two glasses with bourbon, I return to Bear and hand him the glass. He gratefully accepts the glass and takes a long gulp, before smacking his lips in appreciation.

"I really needed that, thanks babe."

I smile against my glass as I take a sip. "I am pretty sure it must have been very exhausting to keep vending off all those Dom's and Sub's." I really couldn't contain my snickering and laughed out loud. Bear turned bright red as he watched me laugh with an uncomfortable expression. "Are you done laughing?" He grumbled as I wiped my eyes, I was laughing so hard for five minutes that tears had gathered in my eyes and I was having some trouble breathing. "Yeah" I heaved one more time before grabbing my drink and drown it one go. 

"It's not that funny." He exclaimed horrified. He shuddered lightly as he dramatically gripped his own arms, before draping himself over me. "Comfort me babe, I feel dirty." He pouted at me, smiling I kissed his forehead, rubbing his hair. "I am sure you'll survive." I petted his head before lightly pushing him off my lap and get up to refill my drink.

Returning to the couch, I raised an eyebrow as I see Bear stretched out across the whole couch. "It was really that hard on you huh?" Bear opened an eye slowly, huffed a little turning on his side. I shake my head at his childish antics as I seat myself in one of his comfy huge ass chairs. 

*Flash back to the second day of the convention*

I give Bear a big old grin as he grumpily opens the door. "Come on let's go!" I quickly put my foot between the door and the doorpost as Bear attempted to close the door in my face. "You promised Bear." I pouted until he rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath before opening the door wide enough for me to enter. Thirty minutes later, me and Bear make our way to Red Velvet for the second day of the convention. Once there I was looking my eyes out, all kinds of people in leather or in nothing but a collar. Bear looked uncomfortable as we entered the part where the stands were with all kinds of merchandise. I remembered Master giving me a list with some new things he needed and which stand sold them. Pulling out the list I check the first item which was a blindfold and some bondage rope. I had been nagging Master to use them in a play, he had always refused. He said he loved seeing me expression as I came or how needy my arms or legs wrap around him. In the end he caved and I was allowed to buy them since he didn't have any of them in stock and he refused to use things other people had used, even if it was only once. Master was a neat freak like that.

"He even gave you a little shopping list huh?" Bear looked at me with an eyebrow raised, before shaking his head as I grinned excitedly. Sighing under his breath he followed me to the stand. While I chatted with the stand owner about the colour of rope I wanted, Bear grunted lightly as someone stumbled into him. In my peripheral vision I saw the little twink that had been looking at Bear in want and need finally made his move. I continued my conversation with the stand owner, very curious to how Bear would react to such a bold move.

"Are you okay little one?" Bear was holding the twink by the shoulders at an arm's length away. The twink pouted, shaking his head. Before he could say anymore the twink snuggled into Bear, surprising him and the angry looking guy, most likely his Dom moving our way. I had just paid for my purchases when he reached us and yanked the twink away from Bear, much to his relief. He hadn't known how to handle the situation. He was about to give Bear a piece of his mind before Bear spoke. "He's with you?" The guy nodded wide eyed as Bear's angry was directed at him. Bear was holding him by the collar of his shirt, pulled him close to his face "If he's with you, do make sure you actually keep an eye on him. He could have gotten lost or trampled on in this kind of crowd." He growled menacingly in the guy's face. Before things could get even more out of hand I intervened apologising and dragging Bear away. Who was still grumbling under his breath.