backstory.

Both the Robertson's and the William's had been friends forever. Their grandparents had been friends since the 50s so naturally the families had always stayed friends. Gigi was 6 years younger than both Andy and Oliver. Even with the age difference, they all remained quite close. Gigi, Oliver, and Andy grew up with each other in Glasgow. He was friends with her older brother, Oliver so she always felt as though Andy was another brother. Andy, Oliver, and Gigi grew inseparable over the years. Oliver and Andy would play soccer any chance they could during their free time. Gigi would always watch and keep score for the boys and their friends. Naturally, she picked up on lots about the sport and became a super fan of the sport just like the rest of her family.

The William's and Robertson's were the biggest Liverpool, Scotland National Team, and Rangers fans you could find. Every time they played the families would watch together as a tradition. So naturally when both Andy and Oliver were offered contracts with Liverpool, they couldn't say no. Andy was a left-back and Oliver was a center-forward. Both of them had never been this excited in a long time. Both of the families were so excited for their boys to be living their dreams. But it was especially difficult for Gigi who had to watch her brother and best friend move while she was back home in Glasgow.