24. bayern vs liverpool

It was March 13th the second game vs Bayern. Liverpool have to win or they are kicked out of the Champions League this year. If they win they are in the Quarterfinals. And more than anything the boys want to win.

Trent has been stressing about this game for weeks. But he has learned to turn the nerves into drive to do better. He has been playing excellent ever since Eva helped him do it. They were playing away at Allianz Arena. It's always better when playing at home because of the environment. Anfield is like no other stadium to play so it's much better when they play at home. Eva traveled with the boys to Germany. So did Donnie and Pop. They love every chance they get to watch the boys play win draw or lose.

They boys were warming up and the line up was Mo, Bobby, Mané, Milner, Hendo, Gini, Andy, Joel, Virg, Trent and Ali. They were playing 0-0 of aggregate so it's fair game now. They are warming up great and are excited to get the game started. The game has started. The boys are doing amazing pushing so hard out there. Bobby was close to getting one in but it was too far right. A few minutes passed by and Mané got the ball, he juked out the goalie and smashed it in!!!!! Liverpool 1-0. 10 minutes later the ball was passed in by a Bayern player to Lewandowski instead it got deflected off of Matip and went in. 1-1. Lewandowski was close a few more times but Virgil and Ali closed him off.

It gets to half time. Eva Dad and Pop were eating food and having the best time. They were laughing joking screaming chanting and having so much fun. Eva would occasionally "yell" at Trent but it wasn't discouraging it was normal reminding him he is amazing things. She would yell at all the boys to be fair. No matter how great you were doing she would keep you in line to make sure you weren't getting to cocky. Their seats are right behind the players. So the environment for the 3 was amazing. Halftime ended and the boys started again. 1-1. Several chances but none went close or went in. Both goalies had to make excellent saves. 65 minutes we were given a corner. Trent whips it in and Virgil heads it in!!! 1-2 Liverpool!!! Eva screamed bloody murder when Trent got an assist! She was so proud of him, nobody was more proud of him than her. The whistle blew and the families all waited for the boys to finish up and go. She gave her boys a big hug. Virgil and Eva did their hand shake to celebrate his goal.

A few days later the couple was throwing the house warming party. All of their friends and family were coming. Eva hadn't officially moved in to the house but Trent did. She told him she won't until she graduates. She wants to make sure everything is set before that can. He doesn't love it but for her, he doesn't mind waiting another 3 months. Shannon and Dianne were cleaning the house and brought food over so that the dad's could cook for the party. The dad were grilling steak, salmon, shrimp, and lots more. About 30 minutes later people started arriving. Andy was naturally first, he brought Iron Bru for drinks. He asked Eva and Trent for a house tour and they gave him one. They showed him everything that he needed to know about the house, until they got to the bedrooms. Andy had no idea what surprise the couple was springing on him. They looked in every room until they got to the last one, 

"Andy, do you remember when we were little and we would have sleepovers everyday with Ollie? When you got into a really bad argument with your brother and parents, and Dad and Shannon had a guest room that you stayed in for a few days. The time my first boyfriend broke up with me, and you and Ollie stayed up with me all night making me laugh so I wouldn't cry. Those are some of the best memories of my childhood with you my best friend. And Trent agreed that the 5th bedroom is your personal guest room. If you want it." Eva said while crying a bit.

"You mean, I have a room in your house. My own room to sleepover whenever I want?" He replied questioning if it was real.

"Yes of course. We aren't joking." Trent said. Andy then engulfed the two in a big group hug. Thanking them for everything. They were all crying a bit, so they waited a few minutes to go down stairs. 

More guests started arriving and brought housewarming gifts. Even Hailey came all the way from Paris for the two. Everyone was dancing, talking, eating, drinking, and singing.  All the boys came and so did Klopp. It wasn't a party without Klopp showing up. They had fun and were all enjoying themselves. This was a great way for everyone to de-stress from everything. Trent pulled Eva close to him, "Thank you for moving agreeing to move in with me." Trent said to his girl. She replied back, "No matter when you asked me, the answer was always going to be yes." He have her a kiss on the forehead to show his love for her in that moment.