21. families are the most important.

January 26th:
Today was the day Eva's plan came together. All of the parents had been texting her like crazy. They were so excited to see their boys. The plan had to be precise, if they wanted to get the parents and other family members on the pitch without being noticed. The boys would warm and then go back to the locker room. The only tricky thing was getting them all out there without the boys realizing before they walk out. 

The boys finally went back inside for talk and pre-game chat's'. The special thing was that Klopp made sure the all the boys lined up for this game. The families all lined up and walked on the pitch. They were lined up in the same way the boys would be lined up, so it would be easier for the boys to see them immediately. 

It was finally the time for the boys to walk out. They were all lined up and started to walk out, the smiles on their faces could be seen from miles away. Everyone in Anfield stood up and applauded. All the boys ran to their families and it couldn't have been a better moment for everyone. Eva was luckily on the field because of Ollie, even without him she would have found a way to be on that pitch. 

They all took a big picture with the families and then proceeded on with the game. Trent ended up assisting Mo for a glorious goal. And Andy assisted Div for a brilliant header to win the match. 2 - nil against Everton. Winning a derby game was great enough, but to win in front of all their families just made it 1000x better. 

Andy Trent and Virgil had an idea for the whole group to go out to dinner. Little did they know Eva with Klopp's help had already rented out Princi for everyone. Everyone was so excited to all have dinner together.

They all went home to change and get ready for dinner. They definitely all dressed up to their best and loved it. 

Eva went to the Arnold house hold to get ready. Trent showered and was asking for opinion on what to wear. It was the cutest thing. He just hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Eva."

"Yes love?"

"Thank you for doing this. Genuinely, you have no idea. I haven't seen Bobby and Alisson that happy in weeks."

"Of course. They are my family and team too. I hated seeing them in a slump. They are doing amazing now." 

Eva was dressed in a white bodycon dress and black heels. Trent was wearing a white tighter polo shirt because he says its makes his muscles bigger, black slacks, and his favorite dress shoes.

They walked downstairs to Marcell asking Eva for outfit advice as well. Tyler was wearing a less dressy outfit than Trent, he was wearing trainers for his shoes, but the outfit still worked. Marcell was freaking out on what tie to wear. He was in an all black outfit, so Eva suggested a white or red tie. He ended up choosing the red tie. 

They were all ready and Michael chose to be the designated driver. He didn't want to have anyone in his car not be safe. They arrived at the restaurant and walked in the valet service was still there luckily. 

They were immediately greeted by the Williams' and Robertson's. Eva made sure music was playing so everyone would dance. It was one of her favorite things in the world, to dance. She loves the way people smile and laugh when dancing. It brings joy to see her people happy. 

Eventually everyone got to the restaurant and gave hugs. They ordered food and drinks but they wouldn't be out for quite some time. The song Golden Years by Bowie started playing so naturally Eva, Donnie, and Shannon stood up to dance. They grabbed Andy, Ollie, and Trent's arms pulling them up to dance with them. She then grabbed Virgil and Gini while they grabbed their mums and families to make everyone dance. Nanny and Pop were talking to one of the other pairs of grandparents. So they brought them to dance with each other as well.

People started singing at the top of their lungs and it was amazing. Seeing everyone come together and letting everything go and just being happy. Families having fun and dancing together again. It made the young girl so happy because she was the reason for all of this. This team has truly become one of the most important things in the world to her. 

There was also a karaoke machine at the restaurant. So of course everyone had to go up and sing at least once. The difference in the accents while singing made everyone laugh. The whole group obviously had to sing You'll Never Walk Alone. Trent and Eva sang My Love, My Life and Dancing Queen. Andy and Donnie ended up singing Perfect Day. But the favorite of the night was Andy, Donnie, Trent and Ollie singing All About That Bass and Don't Look Back in Anger together. 

It was one of the best nights anyone had ever had. It was full of laughter and love. Not a single person felt lonely that night. Every phone number and socials were given out to keep in touch. What felt like thousands of hugs and thank yous were given to Eva. She was completely overjoyed. And nothing could bring her down, she was surrounded by family and friends.