25. barcelona vs. liverpool

leg one and leg two. 

The first leg ended in 3-0 Barcelona. The boys had to push hard to get to the final. Trent was really nervous but Eva took him out to the park to get his mind off of it. 

"Remember when you took me here when you asked me to be your girlfriend? It's one of your favorite places in the world. So let's just kick the ball around and have fun." 

"Thank you. But I will kick your ass at this game."

"You can try T."

Trent worked on his crosses and shots. He was still amazed at how good his girl was at football. He worked on his shots. The dogs were running around with them and it helped Trent because the cutest defenders were his biggest competition at the moment. 

They played for a few hours and went on home. He enjoyed that the girl was trying to much to make him feel less stressed. 

They went to bed and the next day was the 2nd leg against Barca, but Barca at home. Anfield is one of best home stadiums to go to but the worst. For the opposing team it is terrifying because of the environment. A bunch of angry football loving scousers, that is an interesting place to be. The boys warmed up and got ready. 

It was game time. The ball was kicked and the game had begun. We were behind 3 goals already so they needed to work so hard. We had a few chances to score. But then the Hendo tried making a goal but was deflected by Stegen the ball fell right to Origi and he smashed it into the net!!!!! 0-1 Barca in the 7' minute!!! Still 2 goals behind in aggregate. Eva was screaming her head off!! Donnie and Pop got them tickets right at the bottom of the kop. It was amazing one of the Champions League nights. They were better than regular nights! 

We had several other chances to score but couldn't it became half time. Eva was so nervous for her boys. 

The second half had started. Trent passed it into the box to Sadio he got tackled but Gini tapped it in!!!!! 0-2! Still 1 goal behind in aggregate. The ground went wild! They were almost back in this game. It was insane! Eva screamed her bloody head off when Trent got an assist. She couldn't have been more proud of him. Or so she thought. Gini then grabbed the ball from the goalie to show he got the goal!!! It was hilarious. Wijnaldum 53'. 

Not even 2 minutes later Shaq crossed the ball into the box and Gini headed it in!!! 0-3! We were back in this game!!!! All tied up! Trent kicked the ball into the defender and got a corner kick. Shaq was walking over to the corner when Trent placed the ball down. He saw that Div was onside and open. He kicked the ball into the back and Div and her hit it in!!!!! The commentator said,"12 minutes left in this game..... Corner Quickly Taken, ORIGI!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed!

 This was a core memory in everyone's mind. No one would forget today! They were winning 4-3 aggregate! Origi 78' minute. Eva Donnie and Pop were screaming their bloody heads off! Her boy had created the cheekiest corner kick of all time and it worked! 

The whistle had blown. The boys were going to the FINAL!!!!!! Eva ran out on the field and hugged him so hard! She wasn't stopped because Klopp gave them passes for the field. He picked her up and spun her around like usual. Pop, Shannon, Nanny, and Donnie went around giving the boys hugs and congratulating them. They were infinitely proud of the boys. 

"I am so proud of you. You just had to clear your head."

"I love you. Thank you for being a stress reliever." He kissed her and set her down. They were all so proud of themselves. She gave Div a giant hug with Robbo. She said, "One day we will have a statue built for you Div."He truly was one of the most important parts of them getting to the final. Seh ran over to Gini and they did their handshake with a hug. "There is that Gini magic! You are a fucking wizard. I am so proud!" They all left the field and then went out partying. It was one of the best memories of all time.