31. the final

June 1, 2019

Today was the big game. Liverpool vs Tottenham in the champions league final. Everyone was a nervous wreak about the game. Eva had not slept for days worrying about the boys, but finally the big day came.

"Good luck today T, you are going to do amazing I just know you are. And no matter how the results ends I still love you the same." Eva said to him. She knows he is super nervous about the game since he is so young. But he is so glad she is on his side.
"Thank you darling. I'll see you after the game. I love you." He replied kissing her and leaving for the stadium.
"I love you too." She didn't want to let go of their hug but she knew she had too. And he walked out the door blowing her a kiss.

He arrived at the stadium and immediately needed to talk to Ali and Andy. "Boys I need your advice on something but I don't know what I should do?" he said. "We are here to help whatever it is." they replied not knowing what was even going on.

Every important person to the boys was in the VIP box watching the match. Eva say Trent's parents and hugged them so happily. Mama D and Michael arrived with Tyler and Marcel. She hugged her boyfriends brothers and they stayed by her side the whole game. The match was about to start they had all walked out and lined up.

"Look how handsome he is." Eva said, "He looks so focused down there, oh wait he winked at me." He mouthed the words "I love you" to his girl. She blushed and mouthed them right back.
"You two are so in love. I hope one day I'll find a love like yours." Marcel said to her.
"Of course you will! It took me having to go through the hardest time of my life to find Trent. Without the pain, I wouldn't be completely happy like I am right now." She replied to Marcel. She always treats those boys like they are her own family and they appreciate it a lot.
"I know you are right but I want it nowww." he said. They just laughed it off as the start of the song 'You'll Never Walk Alone' started to play. After that the whistle blew and the match began.

After 2 minutes there was a hand ball from Tottenham. Mo was up for the penalty and Eva took a deep as he took the shot. HE SCORED 2 MINUTES INTO THE GAME!! The crowd went wild it was amazing. A few minutes later Andy made an attempt but wasn't successful.
"Come on Andy you got it Scot!!" Eva yelled but she knew he couldn't hear her.
The score was 1-nil at the half and was too close for anyone's liking. Milly almost scored after the boys came back but it was saved. Several attempts later, ORIGI SCORED AT THE 87th minute! The whistle blew and the boys dropped with tears of joy. The crowd was sobbing uncontrollably, so proud of their team. The families screamed with happiness and started running down to run on the field.

Everyone was on the field and couldn't believe their eyes. Hendo lifted the trophy and they all went wild again!! Eva sprinted towards Trent with her arms wide open. He spotted her and he grabbed her spinning her around in a hug.
"YOU ARE A CHAMPION BABY!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" she said to her boyfriend.
"I love you so much Eva. I couldn't have done this without you." He put her down and kissed her. But of course Andy and Ollie came running at them to hug Eva.

"MY TWO BROTHERS ARE CHAMPIONS! OMG WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!" she screamed while hugging them both. "I love you all so much but I'm going to let you see your family and wait for you guys to finish celebrating okay!" she said. Trent then thought to himself "Holy shit is she not the fucking best girl in the whole world?" The boys all took pictures and celebrated loudly in the locker room for a long time. The crowd left the stadium and everyone was packing up to go out. Eva had gotten a text from Andy to meet her at the entrance to the pitch.
"Andy shouldn't we be leaving to go party by now?" she asked.
"Not yet I need to grab something from the pitch can you come with me?" he asked his best friend.
"Of course why didn't you just say so let's go in."
"Oh Eva you got something on your face." He said to make fun of her like usual.
They walked onto the pitch of the stadium and all of the lights were out. It was completely black and they couldn't see until candles started getting lit one-by-one in a row. Andy and Eva's arms were linked because she didn't know what was going on. She started laughing because she didn't know what to do.
"Andy what's going on? I'm so confused."
"Isn't it obvious we are walking down an row of candles?" he replied. Each candle had a Liverpool player or family member holding a love note or a flower to give to her in their hands.
"This is for your strength." Virgil said.
"This is for your eyes." Ali said.
"This is for your laugh." Mo said.
"For your heart." Ollie said.
"For you mind." Uncle Stevie said.
"For you always loving him the way he always wanted to be loved." Mama D and Michael said.
There were several more but this ones really stuck. They kept walking and say Trent stood there in the same outfit that he wore on their first date. White button down, slacks and his favorite shoes. She started crying a little bit but not too much since she was biting her lip. She gave her notes and flowers to Andy who was standing behind her now.
Trent held out his hand and she put her hand in his. You could tell he was nervous but he couldn't stop smiling.
"Hi darling." he said.
"Hi baby." she said grinning from ear to ear.
"Eva. I remember the first night I told you that I loved you. It was when you surprised me on my birthday, and we hadn't seen each other in months. The second I saw you I knew I couldn't wait any longer I had to tell you I loved you. I had no idea that I could love someone that much then, because I love you so much more know. And I don't know how that's possible. I love how you really hate my music but put up with it because it makes me happy." "Hey I like some of them." "Baby no you don't you just pretend you do because I love them." they both laugh. "I loved how you will sing to the top of your voice even if you don't know the words. And that you talk to Marcel and Tyler everyday just because. You call my parents everyday because you know you are the daughter they never had. I love that you talk in your sleep and get embarrassed when I bring it up." "Hey some of those dreams are personal" she laughs at him. "I love that you laugh so hard you can't breathe at times. When your face gets really mad while watching a match. Yes I have been sent all of the photos. That you say hi to people you don't even know and tell them to have a nice day. How when you are focusing really hard on something your lip crinkles on one side. I love that even though you make me angry that you are the only person I want to talk to about everything too. I love how you can have the shittiest day and you will listen to me talk for hours and give the best advice. I love how you have helped me grow into a better person and son. And lastly I love how you low every side of me good and bad." he started crying which doesn't happen often. He knelt down on one knee,
"I remember you saying that you wouldn't marry me until we won the Champions League or the Premier League. And wow am I glad it came this fast. Now, Eva will you let me be your husband, and spend the rest of our lives together? Trent finally asked.
She couldn't stop crying and smiling but was finally able to say,
"Yes baby of course I will!"
He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.
"You finally asked." she said laughing, " I have had this ring for a while, I just had to ask at the right moment."
Everyone crowded around the new happy engaged couple!! It was the best way to celebrate a Champions League win. Trent finally got 2 of the 3 things he had been wanting for a very long time.