17. thank you.

Trent has to leave tomorrow at the end of the day to get back to training. So the family spent the whole day together making the best of it. They were having an amazing time laughing cooking and watching tv. Eva got a call from Marcell around lunch time and answered as she walked upstairs to her room. She was very happy the boy had called her. She loves when her Tyler and Marcell text. It shows how much they love her.

"Hi Marcell! How are you?" Eva asked but all she could here was sobbing. She had only seen Marcell cry at a sad movie. 

"Marcell, what happened? Do I need to go get Trent?" She asked the boy again.

"No. I called you. I wanted your advice not his right now. I will talk to him later." he said while crying.

"Okay sweetie. Talk me through what happened." She said.

"You know how I was dating Emily. Well she cheated on me." The boy replied. You could hear his voice breaking.

"What??" All she wanted to do was give him a hug and punch that girl in the face.

"Yeah. She cheated on me with Bryce." Bryce was one of his best friends. This must make the boy absolutely heartbroken.

"I was walking home yesterday and I thought to bring her flowers. I asked mum if I could go to the market to get some and take them to her, she said yes. I picked out lilies for her and brought them to her house. I saw Bryce's car parked out front. I knocked on the door and he answered. I heard her voice saying, 'babe who is at the door?' she walked to the door and saw me. Standing there with the flowers in my hand. I walked back to where I was parked and got in the car. She ran after me and opened the side I was on. She said ' please I'm so sorry. forgive me please. I am so sorry.' "

"I hope you told her to stick it."

"I wish I had. But I said, 'How long? How long has this been going on?' She told me 5 months. I said, 'So you through these past 11 months away and didn't even bother tell me you were hooking up with my bestfriend behind my back. I would have preferred you fucking tell me that you want to be with him. But no, you go on and cheat on me. You didn't think any of this through did you?' She started crying even more and all I could say was, 'I'm disappointed in you and Bryce.' And I left sobbing. I didn't let her see me cry."

"I'm so proud of you. You know that right?"

"Really? Why is that?"

"You could have been a complete asshole about it. You left with pride, and didn't show her how much she hurt you."

"I am only tell you this because I trust you. I actually got cheated on and abused in my first relationship. His name is George. He cheated on me with one of the most fit girls in school. I should have been more surprised but I wasn't. He was the on the football team. He always hated that Andy beat him as captain every year. But to be fair he is quite shit at the game. I caught him cheating on me at the mall. And I took him back time and time again. You didn't take her back when she was begging you. You showed strength. George hurt me, physically and mentally. And it wasn't till your brother that I realized how much better I am than him. And I know one day you will find someone who makes you feel that way the Trent makes me. I am so proud of you."

"Eva, thank you. You made my whole week. And I really needed that."

"Thank you. You always know what to say." The boy said. He looked up to her as a sister.

"Of course sweetie. Can I tell T?"

"Yes you can. Tell him to call me soon." 

"I will. Call or text if you need me?"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

Eva walked downstairs after crying with Marcell about it. She heard her boyfriends voice and started feeling better. But she knew she would have to tell them what had happened.

"Baby. What happened?" Trent asked her.

"Marcell called. Emily cheated on him with Bryce."

"She what??" The whole family exclaimed.

"Yeah. They were together almost a year. She has been cheating on him for about 5 months."

"Tell us what happened." Nanny said.

She told them everything; what Marcell told her and what she told him. She said the advice she gave and told them what she said about George and Trent.

Trent only stared at his girlfriend and couldn't stop staring at her with such love. After she was done explaining, the family all texted Marcell telling him how much they love them and that they are there for him. Trent pulled his girlfriend outside to the bench under the apple tree. 

"You really care about my family. I can't thank you enough."

"Of course those two are like my other brothers. I love them as my own."

"I meant what I said. I didn't realize what love was until I met you. Until I felt your touch.

The boy didn't hesitate to kiss her. That is the only way he could show how much he loved her.