9. been a long while.

December 26th:

It was the next day and of course it was Nanny's birthday. The adults promised to go to dinner together, and said they would meet up with the kids later.

Trent, Robbo, Ollie, Hendo, and Milly had a meeting at Melwood to discuss the important things going on. It was a normal meeting that they have almost every month. Klopp hated to do it after Christmas but it the only time he could.

The meeting finished and Eva picked the boys up for lunch and to her surprise Grace and Stevie were at the cafe! Grace wanted to surprise her cousin in Liverpool since her father was visiting, and they didn't mind seeing Mo.

Mere didn't know but Mo had called Eva a few weeks asking for help. The surprise was happening on New Year's Eve. So it worked even more that she was in town.

"Mere!!!! What are you doing here?" Eva asked.

"Well you know dad flew down for Uncle Donnie, so I flew down to see Mo because I missed him a lot." Mere replied.

"I am so glad you are here I missed you. It's been a long while. We have to meet up and get our nails done and whatever else!" Eva said.

"Eva two weeks your crazy that's the shortest time for anyone else." Mere said.

"Well whatever tomorrow we are getting our nails done." Eva said.

"It's a date." the girls laughed.

Eva walked to the counter to order her food and her Scouse boyfriend already ordered her a BLT. She couldn't help but smile at his kind gesture he already knew what she wanted to eat. She loved him so much.

"Thank you for the sandwich love." Eva said.

"Anytime darling." the boy said with a smile on his face.

"OOOHHHH Trentski treating the missus right!!" Robbo said laughing.

"Ay just treating this girl right like always. Where is your missus Andy?" Trent said jokingly.

"Probably still sleeping like always." Andy replied.

They all laugh at the boys remarks and had an amazing time at lunch. Eva dropped Milly and Hendo off at home because they had to get home for their families. The rest went to dinner because it was time for Nanny's dinner.

They all arrived at Princi for dinner. It was the best Italian restaurant in town. Nanny and Pop had found a love for it when they travelled down with Eva for the first time.

The couple was being lovey dovey as usual but today was much more. Everyday they fall more and more in love with each other. The families feel they have been together for years. They know everything about each other and it is absolutely crazy.

Everyone was talking about the future and it was such a normal thing for the families but it became more real for Eva and Trent.

They didn't overthink it, they just carried on with the conversation. Laughed about the families already planning everything in their lives.

They finished with dinner and Eva got a text from Virgil saying,

"Hey Eves, my sister Ali is coming into town and she needs someone to hang out with. Do you mind showing her around?"

She replied, "Of Course! I would love to meet her! Send her my number and we can meet at Papa's Café tomorrow!"

The next day:

Ollie drove Eva to the café and she was very excited to meet Ali. She loves Virgil so hopefully they are alike.

She was waiting and got a text from a number saying,

"Hi It's Ali! I'm here!"

Eva noticed this gorgeous girl walk through and the girl waved. She realized it was Ali.

She walked over and hugged her.

"I am so happy to meet you!"

"I am so happy to meet you also Eva!" she had a thick Dutch accent.

The two talked for hours and connected so quickly. They talked about everything, they felt very comfortable with each other already.

They talked about boys work, school and soccer. They both loved the game as much as their brothers.

Ollie was coming to pick Eva up soon. The two finished their conversation just as Ollie walked in the café. Eva noticed Ali smiled as he walked in. They said hello. Ali and Ollie started talking in a cute flirty way.

Eva was happy that Ali liked her brother already she wanted them together as soon as they started talking. She could tell she was going to be god for him.

Eva didn't like Ollie's last girlfriend. She was not a nice person at all. Yeah yeah, she was a model but she was not a good person. Ali just started her job modeling and is an amazing person. She could see something forming and couldn't wait to tell Virg, Trent, Robbo and the boys.

In the end, they will see what happens.