15. roses.

They had a little laugh to herself from what her Pop said.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"What are you doing here and your soaking wet come inside."

"Thank you but I came to apologize."

"Can we sit on the porch?"

"Okay."

"I am sorry for the fight it wasn't fair to you. I know I am a priority but it gets so damn hard watching you leave time and time again. I know we only have about 5-6 more times till you graduate but that's so far away and it scares me to loose you. Because I know you can do better than me. Fuck your even graduating early from fucking Edinburgh Vet School. I know you can get people a 1000 times better than me. I had to come see you because I don't like when we are in a fight. I called Pop to ask what to do and he told me to come up to see you and gave me the back story of him and Nanny's fight."

The girl wanted to cry of happiness, he really did care. He called Pop to ask what to do.
"You called Pop asking what to do?"

"Of course I did. He knows you better than Andy and that's saying something.

"That is true. But why are you so scared of loosing me? I am not going anywhere."

"But you are."

"What do you mean?"

"You are getting your degree. You are meeting intelligent, funny, good people everyday. One day you might leave me behind and realize I'm not good enough for you."

"Why would you ever think that of me?"

"Only because it's happened before."

"Trent I know and understand past relationships can scare people but when are you going to realize I'm not her. I'm not going to leave you for some model looking ass veterinarian in Edinburgh. Do you not realize how crazy am I about you?

"I know how crazy you are about me and I love it everyday but sometimes my brain just goes to the worst case scenario. I get in my own head about it you know, insecurities."

"I get them too I understand. I mean it's not like you have dated ugly people before."

"You get them too?"

"Of course I get them, dumbass!" She started giggling a little bit. "My boyfriend is one of the most well know footballers in the world. You have matches 2-3 times a week and I hear girls and boys shouting your name but I always scream louder. Every time you post on Instagram I see all of those comments of girls throwing themselves at you. Girls drool over you almost every game and every where we go. Have you seen yourself. So I always get insecure. I just have to remember you chose me. On the first night we met, you ignored every other girl in that bar after having one word with me. You have always chosen me no matter what has happened."

"You always are very confident when other girls flirt and try to get with me though. You never give the side eye. You always are sweet and are never cold."

"It's just a front I put up you know and it truthfully depends on the day I'm having, if I'm willing to give a shit about any of it. They can admire all they want but I go home with you at the end of the day."

"I never knew you thought that way. You aren't like other girls I have dated about it. You always look happy even if a girl is flirting, you don't yell at them. And you are never mean to fans."

"First of all, I am one of the biggest Liverpool fans ever so that would be a crime to my nature if I was mean to fans that wanted to talk to you. Second, being mean just because someone is flirting with you doesn't solve the solution. It simply makes it a bigger deal. It is honestly how you react when they flirt that tells me all I need to know."

"How do I react towards them in your opinion?"

"You simply could care less and just want to get home to cuddle."

"You are not wrong, but also we could be in a room full of the world's most beautiful people and my eyes would only see you. You are the most beautiful person to me. No one else could even hold a candle to you."

"God, how did I get so lucky? Trent, you are a good person, smart, funny, amazing and handsome. Most of all you have the best heart."

" I'm sorry for what I said and I wish I hadn't said it that way. I can't wait till you complete your dream. I just hope that I can join you while you complete it."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The two kissed and were happy to be back in each other's arms.