30. graduation!

May 20th

Eva was finally graduating from Vet School and her family could not be more proud of her. Trent told lots of the boys about her graduating and a few decided to come to support her.

Eva wore a short black dress and white heels to match Trent's outfit. He was wearing a suit like usual.

"You look so handsome baby." she winked at her boyfriend.

"I dress up for what matters most," Trent replied to her.

"We need to leave in 10 minutes to meet the family for pictures," she said.

"Okay love, do you have everything you need?" he asked. She nodded in reply as they kissed walking out the door.

Trent let her pick the music as usual and they sang while holding hands. Eva got anxious and he could tell.

"Darling, what do you need from me? I can tell you are stressed, how can I help?" Trent asked his anxious girlfriend.

"That's so sweet of you baby. I just need a distraction I guess," she said back.

He talked about Liverpool playing in the Champions League Final to get her thinking about something else. It worked very well because she started laughing and talking a lot again.

They arrived at the University where the ceremony was being held. He parked and they walked over to the crowd of people there to support her.

The family and friends all took pictures before the ceremony and were all so happy. And they all proceeded to sit down. Eva had secured 30 tickets for everyone that wanted to come. She couldn't believe that the boys wanted to come to celebrate her this much.

"Oh my god boys! You are all here!!! I can't believe it!" Eva said to her best friends.

"Of course we are here why wouldn't we be?" Alisson asked. "Eva you are part of your family of course we came," Andy said to her. 

After she hugged all of them, Trent said, "Now let's take pictures, we know you are dying for them."

"I can't believe our little girl is graduating from Veterinarian School," Donnie said.

Shannon replied, " I know, it's been her dream since she could walk." She smiled. "Trent, thank you for getting all of the boys to come to support."

"I wish I could take the credit, but they all wanted to come when they heard months ago," he said laughing. They reserved an entire section from their tickets.

Then they all see Eva walking across the stage and she got her diploma! She was a graduate finally! They all stood up and cheered when her name was called.

She walked back to all of them and couldn't wait to tell them all her surprise. "Guys I have an announcement." She said. "I am moving to Liverpool permanently. I found a clinic in need of a vet and I got the job!" Everyone was so happy for her and couldn't wait for her to be around all the time.

"This calls for a drink!" Andy said hugging his best friend!