11. new years surprises.

December 31st:

Mo's surprise has all been set up; the girls and guys have been planning this for weeks. Charlie came over to Eva's house to help plan. Everyone involved was really excited. The surprise is going to make Meredith smile till she can't anymore. Meredith is a hopeless romantic so she will probably cry of happiness.

It was a few hours later and the party was starting. Mere had no idea what was to come in at midnight but it was soon. She asked Eva for advice on her outfit to see what would look best with her nails and hair. Eva told her to wear the jade green dress because with her fiery red hair it makes her look even more stunning.

Everyone arrived in dresses and suits or polo t-shirts but not ones as fancy as the Gala/Ball. The were having it at one of the fanciest hotels in Liverpool.

The room was the top floor and took up the entire level. You could see the whole city from the hotel and it was beautiful.

The second they walked in they all started talking and laughing. The entire Liverpool team, staff, and people surrounding them were all like a big family. They acted like they have grown up with each other and known each other for years.

The girls took as many photos and videos as they could. Some of them were practicing photographers so they know exactly how to make the best photos. They have the best ideas and everyone loved each and every photo.

Mere looked absolutely stunning and was rocking what she was wearing. Meredith has this confidence in herself that you don't see much of anymore, but luckily she has it. The best thing about today is that she has no idea about the surprise.

For hours everyone talked laugh and drank. No matter how long you have been apart of the Liverpool family you were treated the same. It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like they will love you the same.

The food set out for the party looked absolutely delicious but Eva and Trent went out for sandwiches before this for some alone time together. They normally do this before an event with friends. Just so they can be in only each other's attention for a while longer.

Mean while Eva was staring at the desserts. She had been talking with Mere Ali and Sophie since they got there. All their boyfriends were talking little, did the girls know what they were actually talking about. The girls were talking about their jobs.

Sophie was one of the trainer's for the boys so they were all quite acquainted with Soph. A long with Soph, Grace works with the boy as one of the team photographer's. She loves getting hilarious photos of the boys. Ali was a model for Gucci, Versace, and more.

It was getting closer to midnight, all of the couples were together to get ready to kiss their loved ones into the New Year. Eva and Trent were so excited to start the new year with each other. The young couple was clearly very much in love with each other.

Everyone was noticing how adorable Mere and Mo were being it was more than usual and it made hearts melt. The couple is always so adorable but today was just different.

5 minutes till midnight.

Mo grabbed Mere's hand and pulled her in front of all her friends and loved ones. Mo had the biggest smile on his face you could see and Meredith was in wonder of what was happening. Until Mo kneeled down on one knee. He started talking.

"Meredith Lynn Gerrard. I first have to say, thank you for being the goofiest girl in the world. You truly make everyday we spend together the best time. You always make me laugh and make the best coffee exactly how I love it. I love how much you support me  in everything I do not just the game. I am so glad that you love my family as much as I love them." She started to cry so did Mo. "I am going to say something to show how much I love you. You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you."

The young girl started laughing at what he just said. In that moment she knew he was the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She always knew but in that moment surrounded by family and friends she was 100% certain.

"Oh Mo. Yes yes yes!! 1000 times yes!"

Mo slid the ring on her finger, stood up, and pulled her into a kiss. The couple was clearly the happiest in the room. Mere ran to her best friend and started crying of happiness more. The boys all gave Mo hugs and congratulated them.

Eva saw Trent talk to Mo longer than the rest of the boys.

"Mo. I love you like a brother but I feel inclined to tell you that, Eva loves Mere more than anyone else in this world. And I know you will treat her right, but give that girl the world that she deserves. And it is quite clear how much you love each other so don't ever doubt her love for you. I hear her talk about you almost everyday to Eva. I am so happy for you Mo. No one is better fit than you two."

"Trent thank you. I love you brother."

"Anytime Mo. Now go to your girl mate."

Eva wondered what he said to Mo. But she knew he would tell her later at home. All she could do was smile for her best friend who is pretty much her sister. And couldn't wait for her to be married.

"M. I am so happy for you. But if that boy hurts you the stores will sell out of chocolate chip cookie dough." She cried while laughing. "He better know how much I love you and how much I would do for you. And how much you love him"

"GiGi. I love you bestie thank you. And don't worry he knows." Mere laughed too while crying.

"Now Mere, go to your fiancée." 

30 seconds till midnight.

The girls found Trent and Mo and no one could stop smiling.

Eva asked Trent "will you tell me what you told Mo later?"

"Yes darling I will."

Everyone started counting.

15.

14.

13.

12

11.

10

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!

Trent pulled in his girl for their first kiss in the New Year.

"I love you so much T."

"I love you more darling."