8. king kenny.

Next day: December 25th

Eva thought to herself "I wonder if they will love the surprise as much as I hope they do." She has nothing to worry about. She knows deep down that the boys will be thrilled for the present.

She received two phone calls about the presents and when they were arriving. They should get there about when it is time to open presents after dinner.

A few hours later

Everyone arrived at Eva's Dad and Mums house. They sang, danced, and played with the dogs. They were having so much fun and couldn't stop laughing.

"Happy Christmas everyone!" Eva said.

They all replied, "Happy Christmas!"

It was time for dinner the parents all brought their own delicacy for dinner. Everyone loved each item of food.

"Time for presents everyone" Nanny said.

Everyone had their own piles of gifts. Dad doesn't like gifts but everyone brings him a gift anyways. Andy's family is with the Alexander-Arnolds and the Williams. It was the happiest day for the group and after Eva's surprise it's getting to be a lot happier.

Presents were opened and everyone loved them all. They all heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get the door!" Eva exclaimed. Everyone else carried on their conversations and didn't really care who was at the door.

She opens the door to see the one, the only, the legend Kenny Dalglish. And right behind him was her Uncle Steven Gerrard. The girl was so happy in that moment she could explode. She hugged them both for a very long time.

"I am so glad you could both make it. Hi! I am Eva I am such a big fan." She whispered.

"We are happy to be here to love. Thank you for having us." Her Uncle and Pop's favorite player in the world whispered back.

"Come come in you are a big surprise so I will go tell them their present is here okay?" she said.

"Pop, dad, and Trent this is your present from me. Everyone else you can just enjoy." the girl stated, "You can come in!"

First walked in Steven Gerrard and everyone's faces were in shock, then Kenny walked in and no one could believe who was in front of them.

"Stevie your here? I haven't seen you in months" dad said and he couldn't smiling.

"Your daughter here, flew me and Kenny down just to see you all." Stevie said.

The two of them acted like a day hadn't passed since they had seen each other. Just like the brothers they were back in the old days.

Stevie eventually walked around the room and Trent couldn't believe his idol was standing right in front of him. "Hi I think I'm your biggest fan." Trent said.

"I know. Your girlfriend here told me all about you." his idol replied. The boy was the happiest she had seen him in a while.

Pop walked over to Kenny and said "Um, I don't know what to say to you. All I have seen is you on my tv for years. Your actually the reason we became such big fans."

"I'm honored Donald. Your young granddaughter has told me so much about you, but I would love to get to know you and Linda yourself." Kenny said.

Pop and Nanny were overcome with happiness they couldn't believe what they had just heard. The legend wanting to be their friend was absolutely incredible.

The three of the talked for hours on end, just like old friends would. Seeing them you would have thought they have been friends for years, but in reality they met 4 hours ago.

It was after midnight and the boys had practice in a few days so they needed their rest. The grandparents and parents agreed on having a dinner the next day, the 26th, since it was (Nanny) Linda's birthday.

The kids already knew they were going to see each other being on the same team and being siblings means you see them a lot.

Everyone went home even though no one wanted to say goodbye.

Almost everyone went to bed. But Trent and Eva stayed up talking.

"I can't believe you got me Pop and Dad the Stevie G and Kenny Dalglish as a present. Best. Girlfriend. Ever." the Scouse said.

"Just wanted to treat my boys right love." she replied.

The boy remembered what he wanted to tell her. "You dad and mum called me the two things that mean they love me. Son and Love. Do they really love me the way that they showed it?"

"Wow. You are amazing at playing football but can't pick up when someone loves you can ya?" she stated laughing very hard at her boyfriend.

"Hey, I don't have too many people that act that way. So when someone does it's a big deal." T responded.

"I know Trent, but yes they do love you and so does Nanny and Pop." the girl responded.

"Believe me Nanny and Pop show me how much they love me everyday. They text me almost as much as you." he smiled.

"Almost, maybe one day as much." she said laughing. Trent kissed her on the forehead and they cuddled up for bed.

A/N: I know Stevie G was in later years but I wanted him the be the uncle because he's awesome!