6. kop laughs

October 13th

Today was Sunday and the boys had a game. Trent invited the Williams and his family to sit in kop seats for the match. Trent had to leave the house early to get to Anfield. He woke up before his girl and took a play out of her book and wrote her a note to wake up too. The young Scouse left but not without giving her a kiss on the cheek, and hugging his family goodbye.

Eva woke up about an hour after Trent left, she noticed a note on top of a red piece of clothing and an envelope. She picked it up and the note said,

"Good morning darling. I am sorry that I left without saying goodbye but I didn't want to wake you while you were sleeping. I can't wait to see you cheering at my game for the first time. If you open the envelope you will see 11 tickets for the front at Anfield. I just wanted you to remember your first game watching me play. I want you and your family to be as close as possibly and sitting where your family has always dreamed of just like you dad says 'if I ever went to a Liverpool game I would want to be sitting in the Kop screaming our fucking heads off.' I wanted it to be the best time your family can have at a match. I love you so much. PS. that is one of my jersey's that you can wear and keep since I don't wear it this year.

Yours, T"

She put on the jersey, white jeans, and her shoes and went to go get in the car to go watch Trent and the boys play. She was so excited but who was even more excited was Pop and her dad. The screamed their heads off the whole time and chanted as loud as the could. They all started crying while singing "You'll Never Walk Alone". These moments were core memories for everyone there that day.

The boys were playing amazing our there today. Liverpool and City are close in the table and it is absolutely terrifying for anyone supporting or playing for Liverpool.

The match ended and they waited to leave their seats till lots of people left. The family went to the locker room to congratulate the boys on their win today. The game was absolutely everything the family thought it would be and better. Trent and Andy got lots of assists and created amazing crosses. The Williams had always dreamed of watching them this close but never thought it would really come true.

They walked in and once Trent say his girl he sprinted to her immediately. He hugged her, picked her up and spun her around.

"So this is our new hello I'm guessing." Eva said with a smile.

"I like showing you off so yes, it's now our new hello." the cheeky Scouse said.

Her family was star struck walking into that locker room. They met the players they never even imagined meeting too. You would think having one of the players as your son and another as a, third child to them, that they would have met the boys but not until walking into that locker room. They talked with players for quite a while and ended up getting invited to go drinking with them later that night. No one in their right mind would say no to a chance like that. They all said yes and went drinking with the team.

Everyone had the best time and Eva ended up making more best friends on the team. The families had a great time with the boys and couldn't believe the memories they had just made. The boys would come up to Eva and talk about how much they love their family. It made the girl so happy that they love her family. The night ends and everyone goes home.

"You did amazing at your game Trent I am so proud of you." Eva said.

The boy looked at her with the same loving look as always and said "I did it for you. I have dedicated every game to you since we started dating. So really I should be thanking you."

They talked some more, then kissed and went to bed in each other's arms.

The past 2 weeks the Williams spent their time in Liverpool with the boys and the Alexander-Arnolds. They loved watching Trent, Oliver and Andy's relationship. It made all of the families happy watching them act like brothers. They went to the games and practices; they screamed their hearts out and were the happiest bunch you would see. The person, who was the happiest, was Trent watching his girl in his jersey supporting no matter how he played.

10 days later: October 23rd

It was time for the Williams to leave Liverpool and go back to Glasgow. The families promised to try and see each other as much as possible. They all realized they had made best friends for life, that connection was a rare one to find.

The Williams family got packed up and ready to leave for the train station. None of them wanted to go home especially not Eva. But she had to go back to University and complete her last year of school.

Trent ended up driving Nanny Pop and Eva. Oliver drove Donnie, Shannon, Davie and Kirsti to the train station. No one wanted to say goodbye to the two boys but they had too. Both Trent and Eva started to cry while saying goodbye. Trent pulled her in for a kiss that she would remember the whole time they were apart.

"I'm going to miss you so much" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm going to miss you more but you have to go back and complete school. It's your dream." he said wiping her tears away. She didn't realize how much the boy knew her till he didn't try and force her to stay. She knew he was the most supportive person she could ask for.

They hugged till she had to board the train. Once again waving to each other till they were both far in the distance. She sat in-between her Nanny and Pop because they could make her happy by simply sitting next to her.