29. happy birthday

May 10

Today was Eva's 21st birthday. She is older than Trent but only by a couple of months. He decided to surprise her with a really fun day while in Greece. Since it was their last day he wanted to make it the best.

Eva woke up at 10 with a splitting headache from the night before. Trent remembered everything she said last night, but she did not. He brought her Advil, water, Iron Bru and Nanny's home made soup. Nanny had taught Trent how to make the soup for his birthday last year. It was shocking to the family how he had the recipe so quickly. But Nanny never told anyone but Trent the reason why.

"Happy 21st birthday. Here you go darling." Trent said to her with a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you sweetie." Eva replied back. "I made you Nanny's soup and brought your headache cures, we have a big day today. But we will go at your pace if you aren't feeling well." The boy said. "I'm feeling better than I thought I would be thank you so much. What time do we need to leave at?" she replied. "Is 12:30 okay?" he asked. "Yes of course it is. I'll shower and then i'll be ready to go."

Dad and Shannon called her right before she was going to take a shower. "Happy birthday baby. I love you so much." Dad said. "I love you so much baby girl. We can't wait to see you in a couple of hours." Shannon had said. "Aww thank you for calling. I love you so much and can't wait to spend part of my day with you." she said. They continued their conversation for about 10 more minutes until Eva had realized the shower was running. She hung up on her parents and got into the shower to get ready for the day.

Everyone who went on the trip has a specific time they are spending with Eva and Trent today. Dad and Shannon are eating lunch next to the beach at 1 with them. Nanny and Pop get a walk on the beach at 2:30. Andy, Rachel, Oli and Ali get to go shopping at 4 in the village. Then Trent gets her after dinner with the whole family.

After Eva had showered, she was deciding on what to wear. She decided to go with a nice summer dress because of the weather. He matched the color of her dress like usual and they left by 12:20 to walk to the beach restaurant.

They saw her parents at a table they specifically reserved. She ran towards them and gave big hugs. She always hugs everyone big when she seems them. Ever since she was little she has loved hugging people. They sat down at she admired the view. They know Eva loves to take pictures with her people so they got the table with the best view. She asked her parents to take pictures of her and Trent. Then asked for pictures with her parents too.

Dad always took photos of them not posed or looking because they are the cutest. She loves that he takes those pictures. They always end up looking like this.

Then Trent took photos of the three of them as well

Then Trent took photos of the three of them as well. The photos turned out great but Eva isn't posting them just yet, she will probably wait til birthdays. It became time for Eva and Trent to go hang out with Nanny and Pop. They said goodbye and gave hugs. They met the two at the back houses on the beach.