26. mamma mia

Eva had exams until the 18th of May. Then she would graduate from veterinary school and became a Vet. Trent had plans for her birthday weekend. May 8-10. They weren't anything special but they were good for her. The plans were simple and small. He was driving her up to Glasgow to see the family and flying them all Santorini for the weekend.

She had no idea where they were going, but she trusted him and what to pack. He rented out their own individual house next to Nanny and Pop. And next to Shannon and Donnie was Ollie and Ali. Andy and Rachel were next door as well. Trent picked her up and they were on their way to Nanny and Pop's house.

"When will you tell me where we are going?"

"Soon. I want the surprise to be kept." He replied back with a smirk.

They eventually arrived in Bishopton 4 hours later. The drive was beautiful and fun to spend time together just the two of them. Virgil and his family were watching the dogs this weekend so Eva didn't need to worry. Virgil was sending Trent and her updates every once in a while.

Ever since she watched Mamma Mia she has been obsessed with going to Santorini. He could only take a few days off for her birthday but he still has to train everyday. Luckily she never wakes up early so he will be done before she is awake.

They finally got to the plane and all settled in with snacks and everyone was ready to go. The flight was only about 4 hours so Trent and Eva got through about two movies. When they landed he finally let her look out the window and she saw Greece!!! She couldn't help but kiss him. She was so happy he knew her so well. It's all she can talk about.

They drove to their houses that were on a private part of the island. She ran out of the car to see the view. They were right on the beach and had porches facing sunset and sunrise. She couldn't wait for the next 3 days.

They went up to check the houses and absolutely fell in love with them. They were close enough to a town to walk but far enough away for no paparazzi. They got ready for dinner and ended up not going out.

"I'm tired T." said Eva yawning. "Can we just meet the family here?" she asked.
"Of course we can!" he said not wanting to go out either. "I'll text them right now you go change." smiling at her. "Thank you Trent."

About 30 minutes had passed and the family had met up at Eva and Trent's house. They all order pizza in different kinds. Eva loved watching movies and eating pizza with her family. It's her favorite thing to do.

Then a few minutes later Trent and Donnie went outside to talk for a bit. Nanny Shannon Eva and Pop were making dessert and popcorn. Andy and everyone else was already sat down ready to watch. They had no idea what they were talking about but assumed it was about Trent's nerves because of the Champions League.

They came back in laughing and joking. Then they all sat down on the couches and watch Sweet Home Alabama. Eva's comfort movie. It reminds her of Shannon because she is from the south.

After they watched about 3 more movies they decided to go to bed because the next days were going to be very long.

"Goodnight everyone I love you." Eva said to her family as they were walking back. "Goodnight everyone sleep well." Trent said hugging Nanny. They all left and went to bed.