20. the mums' group chat

the boys' mums<3
25+ in group

Eva:
I made the group chat for the mum
because i love the dads but we
can organize much better
25+ liked this message!
I am so excited for this.
Thank you all for coming:)

AB1 Mum:
Smart girl. lol!

VVD Mum:
I am so excited to
finally meet you Eva.
I have heard lots about you
from Ali and Virgil.

Shannon<3:
We all love the idea sweetie!

Dianne<3:
The idea is wonderful:)

AB1 mum:
We will be there in the
on the 25th!!

The Origi's Mum:
We will too!

Egyptian King's Mum:
We are so excited!

2nd Mum<3:
Yeah I love my husband, but you know
how he is!

VVD Mum:
Do we need to bring
anything?

Eva:
just a few days of
clothes and that's it!

Sadio's mum:
we can't wait to see their faces!

G's Mum:
thank you for flying us out!!

All the rest of the mums/ some dads texted later in the day. They were checking in a thanking Eva for what she had done for them. They appreciated her so much for this because sometimes it's hard for them to travel to see the boys. She went out to lunch Shannon and Dianne just to talk. The three always do this every time they are in town, to catch up and check in on each other. Dianne started asking about Eva's plans for after university and so on.

"Eva, have you put any thought about what you are going to do when you graduate?" Dianne asked.

"A little bit, but I don't want to be too eager. Or plan too far ahead because we don't know what the future holds for relationships."

"I understand. But keep in mind I am sure all of us would love to have you around more. We wouldn't mind having the whole Williams family around a lot more."

"I promise I will keep it in mind. But I don't want to scare Trent off. He is too important to me and I just want to be with him forever but I don't know he feels."

"Oh baby, by the way that boys looks at you. We can all tell, he wants to be with you forever." Dianne replied.

"Believe us we have had plenty of experience with men this age. We can all tell how smitten that boy is." Shannon said comforting the girl. Eva gave them a big smile. She was only worried about what Trent's career would look like if she lived down here.