28. greece<3

May 9
They had woken up from the night before and we all smiley. "What were you taking about with dad?" Eva asked Trent. "Oh nothing just typical football stuff. He's proud of me and I need to talk to someone about the nerves of a final game." he replied back. "Ah Dad is the perfect person for that." "Yes he is. Now let's get ready for the beach okay?" Trent had texted the family that they were awake and getting ready for the beach. Shannon and Dad were already awake on the beach. She never misses a vacation sunrise.

Nanny had been cooking but stopped so she could join them all there. Pop was with Nanny doing a word search waiting for her to finish. They came down about 30 minutes after everyone else.

Andy came down with Rachel about 2 hours later. Oli and Ali didn't come down because they were so jet lagged from the week before. Nobody was upset they just wanted them to get their sleep. Little did Dad Pop Andy and Trent know was that the girls had bought them all the same swim trunks. They didn't know for about half an hour at the beach.

"Baby. Why am I wearing the same trunks as my dad and Trent?" Dad asked shannon. She couldn't hold her laughter in and told him what they had done. Nanny ended up making them take a picture matching and put it on her facebook. Trent asked for the photo and then posted it on his Instagram for everyone to see.

A few hours had passed of them sun bathing and talking. Eva was taking a nap and Trent had noticed. He decided to pull a prank on her with Dad and Andy. They grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on her stomach and legs. She woke up screaming and laughing at Trent. She tried to chase him down but was not as fast as the boy.

She eventually caught up to him in the water and jumped on him, causing them to both fall in the water. They started tackling each other and playing in the water. Dad and shannon joined in on the fun until they all got tired.

They left the beach at about 4 pm. Everyone went to their own house to shower and get ready for dinner tonight. Dinner was at 7 but they all knew Eva would need a nap before they went out. Eva wore her favorite blue dress with her white vans. Trent wore a blue polo shirt to match her with white vans and black trousers. They were going to a sushi restaurant that Dad had picked out. He was the best at picking sushi so naturally they decided to trust his gut on it.

Dad had ordered sushi for the giant table and let's just say it could feed about 10 more people. He ordered about 30 different boards with 10 pieces of sushi each. The boys eat a lot so this was a major test of their abilities. If Virgil was there we would've helped them about a bit, but they managed.

Dad and Shannon ate the half of it while everyone else was struggling a little. Andy and Trent are a lot but couldn't finish any more until the desert came around. Eva is a Campbell after all she helped finish the rest of the plates that people couldn't eat. Campbell's hate wasting food it wasn't in their blood to do it.

Then they all started dancing with the live band. They did covers of ABBA, The Beatles, and much more. Whatever you wanted to hear they played. Pop asked for Dream Lover to be played and they did. Eva and Pop absolutely adore that song.

Eva grabbed Trent and they started singing at the top of their lungs. Luckily it was so late in the night people had cleared out and went to the real clubs so they weren't disrupting anyone.

"I love you so much. Thank you for this trip." she said to Trent. "And I love you. Thank you for making this easy." he said back to her.

They danced for several more hours at the bar. And were so tired. Eva called Virgil while they were there.

"Virg!!!" She yelled on the phone. "Hi Eva!" Virgil said to her. "Trent bought me SUSHIIII!!! Oh I just love sushi so much." "We know how much you love sushi." he said to the drunk girl. "Next trip you are getting a babysitter so you can come. This is so fun!!" She said back. "Look how pretty Trent is." she said smiling at him. "Maybe one day he will be my husband and not my boyfriend anymore! But that would mean you would have to win the Champions League or the Premier League." she said laughing. "Well maybe you will become Mrs. AA. You never know.." Virgil said. "Don't tell him I told you okay. I accidentally told Andy you and Oli. So shhhhh. Okay." "Okay Eves well if anyone was going to Trent right now it would be you or Andy. Hahaha!" Virgil said. "Uh oh i might accidentally tell him too. Well whatever maybe he's too drunk to remember too." Eva said not realizing Trent had barely drunk any alcohol tonight. "Go back to having fun Eva." he said. "Bye Virgil! Love you bro!" "Bye Eva love you too."

They hung up and she found her way back to Trent immediately and hugged him so tight. "I hope I marry you." she said. "I hope I marry you too." he said back to her. "Oops I wasn't supposed to say that. Well too late now!" she started laughing again. "Let's go home darling it's 1 am. "Okay let's say bye and go home." They said goodbye to everyone that was there. He had grabbed a few water bottles and a bag incase she needed to throw up. She didn't really need to bag but she needed the water.

They got home and went to bed. Holding each other tight so thankful to be in each others lives.