Part 6

Steve came back with Bucky, they both looked pretty beaten up. Steve had blood trickling down from underneath his helmet and Bucky was bruised and clutching his side as Steve helped him walk. I ran over to open the draw bridge.

"What the fuck happened?" I said as they entered.

"Tony happened" Steve huffed helping Bucky down.

"I didn't see him enter how the hell did he get inside?" I asked him.

"I think he might've arrived before us" Bucky groaned.

Steve went to fly the plane but I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"You are in no shape to fly this thing" I told him.

"I'm fine Y/n" He said.

"You're not fine, you're most likely concussed Steve, put this thing in autopilot and I'll help you get patched up" I told him.

Steve let out a sigh and agreed nodding his head putting the quinjet in autopilot. Bucky managed to get off easy the super soldier only having a few light scratches. Steve on the other hand was in an awful condition.

Cuts scattered across his face and a giant gash along his abdomen.

He took off his helmet and placed his helmet besides him. A giant cut across his forhead.

"There's a first aid kit up there" Steve said pointing to a shelf behind him.

I grabbed the first aid kit and sat on a chair across from Steve.

"I can do it" Steve attempted to reach forward but his hand shot to his side gripping it.

"You very obviously can't" I said with a light chuckle.

"Let me, I have training you know" I said grabbing some saline solution.

"Training?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah Peter's gotten in enough fights and I've had to patch him up every time" I said.

"He seems like a good kid, Peter" Steve said.

"Yeah he really is" I let out a sigh as I poured some saline solution on a wipe.

"I'm sorry you have to leave him" Steve said.

"Yeah me too" I replied with a tight smile not wanting to talk about it.

I reached forward and wiped some off the blood off with a wipe. Steve winced slightly as the antiseptic stung the cut.

"Sorry" I muttered.

Thankfully all his head needed was a few plasters but the giant gash on the side of his body most likely needs stitches.

"This is going to need stitches" I said.

Bucky was now asleep, most likely the first decent sleep the poor guy has gotten in years.

"I can't believe he's asleep" Steve said.

"He's sleeping like a baby" I chuckled.

Steve let out a laugh but instantly regretted it as pain shot through his side.

"I'm going to need to stitch this up" I said.

"Oh right" Steve replied.

Steve lifted off the top part of his uniform revealing his abdomen. The blood had trickled down the crevices of his abs.

I cleared my throat as I noticed I had been staring at his abs for probably too long. I reached and grabbed a wipe wiping away the blood. My finger tips brushing against his toned stomach. He shuddered under my touch.

"This might hurt a little" I said looking up at him.

Steve nodded and tilted his head back leaning against the back of the chair. I scooted the chair forward my body now inbetween his thighs which were spread apart.

I usually hate man spreading but at this moment I didn't seem to mind it. I reached up and began stitching up the wound.

"Fuck" Steve groaned out.

I know it sounds wrong but it sounded hot. I shook my head telling my self off for thinking those things.

"I'm nearly done" I whispered.

Steve lowered his head down to look at me. I finished stitching him up, I reached over for a bandage to cover the stitches. I ran my hand around the edges of the bandage for it to stick. My fingers grazing his pale skin which was suprisingly soft.

"Done" I said.

"Thanks" Steve replied.

I smiled at him and moved back away from him realizing how close we were.

"There's a spare shirt at the back of the jet can you pass it here" Steve asked.

I nodded and walked over to the back handing him the gray shirt.

"I um, can't put this on myself, I might rip the stitches" Steve said awkwardly.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked.

"Yes please" He said awkwardly.

I grabbed the shirt and slid the shirt over Steve's head, having to go on my tippy toes due to our height difference.

"I never thought that I would be changing Captain Americas clothes" I teased.

"Oh shut up" Steve chuckled.

Steve managed to get his arm through the sleeve.

"You should probably get some sleep" Steve said.

"And you should too" I said.

Steve nodded and lay down on one of he benches across from where I lay down.

"Goodnight" Steve said.

"Goodnight" I replied before falling asleep.