Part 30

Just as we thought the fight was over, it went silent. Too silent.

"Thanos is here" Vision said.

Just then the mad titan appeared infront of us the goldeb gauntlet on his hands glowed with the power of the five stones.

"Surrender now" Thanos shouted.

None of us answered, Steve tightened the grip on his shields.

"Fine, I'll do it myself" Thanos huffed.

Steve launched towards Thanos as I shot webs at the titans face blocking his view.

Thanos grunted and ripped the webs off his face hitting Steve away with his hand.

I let out a grunt and launched towards Thanos shooting a web at a tree branch swinging at his face. He dodged and grabbed me out of the air holding me tight.

"Put her down!" Steve shouted.

He launched at Thanos swiping his face with one of the shields marking his face. Suprised Thanos dropped me and I landed on the ground next to his gauntlet covered hand.

"Don't let him close his hand" Steve grunted.

I grabbed the back if his hand opening up his fingers as Steve pushed them open from the front.

Steve's teeth were clenched as he used all his strength to hold open Thanos's hands. I dug my feet into the dirt holding ground as Thanos tried to close his fist.

The mad titan managed to overpower us. Throwing me back into a tree and Steve got thrown into the air landing on a log.

Thanos stormed towards Wanda who was standing infront of Vision. I tried to stand up but collapsed, a pain shooting through my back.

"Wanda, wanda you have to" Vision pleaded.

Wanda shot a beam towards Thanos holding him off, she looked over to Vision with teary eyes.

"Wanda you have to" Vision shouted at her.

I managed to stumble and stand up leaning against the tree. I looked over at Steve who simply watched. We couldn't do anything. If we tried to fight Thanos we'd be hurt by Wanda and the titan had already over powered the both of us.

We were too far away, neither one of us would make it in time with the state we were in.

Wanda looked at her lover with teary eyes as she shot a beam at his forehead.

She let out a cry, feeling drained.

Then in an instant the mind stone smashed shards flying into the air. Visions body rolled over his red body fading to grew as the life left his eyes.

Wanda let out a sob as she looked over at Visions dead body. The anguish quickly turned to anger as she looked over at Thanos with pure rage.

Wanda could easily kill Thanos if she needed.

I began to slowly hobble over, clutching my side.

"You poor thing" Thanos said his voice dripping with sarcasm.

He walked over to visions body and helped up the gauntlet it glowing green.

The time stone.

He reversed time and revived Visions body just to pluck the mind stone out visions forehead. He held it infront of the gauntlet and like a magnet it connected with the gauntlet. His veins lighting up with color.

He shouted out in pain as the power surged through him.

I reached my arm up shooting webs at Thanos.

He turned his head to look at me.

"Stupid insect" He spat.

He lifted the gauntlet up at me and I heard Steve shout out but before Thanos could do anything Thor appeared from behind us launching at Thanos and driving his axe into his chest.

Thanos fell to the ground with Thor ontop of him.

"You killed my brother" Thor shouted out.

Steve and I began to walk towards the two.

"I only have one thing to say" Thanos said.

I could see Thanos begin to close the gap between his fingers.

"THOR!" I shouted out.

"You should've gone for the head" Thanos said with a grunt.

Thor looked at the mad titan with confusion and then.

Snap.

Thanos snapped his fingers shut as he dissapeared into a portal.

It was over Thanos won...