Part 15*

3rd person pov

Steve shut the bathroom door behind him and immediately felt guilty. He felt guilty about the way he looked at Y/n but he couldn't help it. It was almost involuntary like he couldn't even control himself.

Steve shook his head ridding his thoughts before removing his clothes and stepping in the shower. The water ran down his body.

Steve had one hand against the shower wall as he looked down.

"Shit" He muttered as he looked down at his dick which was now hard.

He knew why it was but he didn't want to admit it. He was thinking of Y/n. This woman had such an effect on him, such a grip.

Steve closed his eyes and wrapped his hand around his semi hard cock. He pumped it a few times and he subconsciously imagined it was Y/n's hands wrapped around him.

He felt guilty but it just happened no matter what his mind kept on back to the woman who had danced with him that morning.

Steve desperately wanted to kiss her, his whole body ached to kiss her. He wanted nothing more than to feel her lips pressed against his.

"Fuck" Steve breathed deeply as he continued to pump.

After a while he came the cum hitting his stoumach in white ribbons. He felt disgusted by himself, imagining Y/n in that way.

Steve wanted to be intimate with her, more than just friends but he didn't feel worthy. He was desperate to protect her scared he wouldn't be good enough scared something bad would happen, just like the situation with Peggy.

Peggy, he sometimes felt like he was betraying her then again. She was never really his. They shared one kiss that was it. She was Steve's first love of course but she would never be his last love, and not be his strongest.

Steve even though he didn't admit it, he was hopelessly head over heels for her. More than he ever truly was for Peggy. Peggy compared to her was a simple school boy crush.

It was the same with Y/n to her no one even came close to compare to him.

Was it love?

Maybe...

But don't think the two heroes were ready for that word.

Steve finished washing up and stepped out of the shower and dried himself off wrapping the towel around his waist.

He walked over to the mirror and looked into his reflection which was slightly blurred by the condensation.

Nevertheless he could see himself, Steve ran his hand over the beard which had began to grow over his face. His hair had darkened slightly no longer golden blonde now his head of hair was a sandy color as it grew out.

Steve ran his hands through his hair before leaving the bathroom heading towards his room to get changed.

He began getting dressed when he noticed his jumper, well rather Y/n's jumper. She had claimed his hoodie but of course Steve didn't mind it one bit infact he preferred her to wear his clothes.

He picked up the jumper and folded it up on his bed reminding himself to give it back to Y/n later.

Steve quickly got dressed and headed into the lounge where Natasha and Sam where seated.

"What took you so long?" Sam asked.

"Needed to wash my hair" Steve lied.

"Where's Y/n?" Steve asked.

"The generator broke so she's around the back fixing it" Sam said.

Steve nodded heading outside making his way to Y/n.

Back to Y/n POV.

I sighed as I loomed at the power generator which wasn't working. Natasha had managed to get it off a friend but suprise it didn't work.

"Generator troubles?" I voice called out.

I turned around to see Steve walking towards me. His hair was slightly damp and strands had fallen infront of his eyes.

"Yeah it's stuffed" I sighed.

"Let me see" Steve said.

Steve walked behind me his body brushing behind mine, his hand on my hips moving me to the side.

"Do you have any idea what you're looking at?" I laughed.

"Not exactly" Steve chuckled and shook his head.

I came and stood next to Steve bending down to take a look at the generator, we were both absolutely clueless.

"Can't we just replace it. Go into town and grab a new one?" I asked.

"It's probably for the best you'd probably end ul electrocuting yourself" Steve teased.

"Oh please you would probably burn the house down" I said nudging his side.

"Ok were both equally as helpless" Steve said.

I rolled my eyes and Steve just laughed.

"I'll grab the keys, keen for a trip to town?" Steve asked with a smile.

"I'd love to" I replied.