Part 26*

The new year seemed to whizz buy and for the next few months after Christmas we had to leave Prague. We flew around from country to country all around the globe trying to find some place to stay.

We finally found someplace to stay it was a motel in New Caledonia which only accepted cash. Good for us. We were all thankful that both Natasha and Steve knew French otherwise we would be fucked.

Steve and I lay on the motel bed our legs intertwined. We hadn't had a single minute along the past few months that we had to spend on the jet so we were basking in it now.

"I missed this" Steve said.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Me too" I replied.

Steve beant down kissing me eagerly, his finger dragging up my body sending shivers down my spine. I shifted so I was ontop of Steve, straddling his waist. Steve sat up and grabbed hold of my hips his hands digging into the side.

His tounge swiped the bottom of my lip begging for access which I quickly granted. Steve's tounge explored my mouth as our lips moved in sync.

I slowly grinded on him as I felt him grow hard underneath me. Steve let out a shaky breath and tilted his head back, his head hitting the back board.

I kissed down his neck and chest as my hands wandered across his stoumach, his abs tensing underneath my touch.

"I want you" Steve whispered.

I stopped and looked up at him.

"I just I've never done this before" Steve admitted.

"That's ok, we can take it slow. I'll lead" I whispered.

Steve nodded and reconnected our lips as his hands found the bottom of my shirt unbuttoning it and sliding it down my shoulders.

He pulled away and his eyes grazed down landing on my breasts.

His pulils dilated even further as he beant down kissing them gently. My hands wandered down to his track pants pulling them down softly.

"If you ever want me to stop just tell me ok" I said.

Steve nodded and kicked his pants off. He reached to the bedside table and hastily dug through the drawers pulling out a condom.

"Someone's prepared" I teased.

Steve smirked and I climbed off of him as he pulled down his boxers to reveal his erect dick. I took my hand spreading the precum around the tip and pumping it a few times. Steve let out a groan and his hand gripped the bedsheets.

Steve quickly pulled on the condom as I pulled down my shorts and underwear. I climbed ontop of him, sinking down onto his dick. I felt him stretch me out.

"Fuck" I groaned.

"Tell me what to do, all I want is to please you" Steve whispered.

I could feel myself grow wet at his words.

Steve leant forward and connected as our lips as I began to bounce up and down.

Steve let out a loud moan and tilted his head back.

"Fuck Y/n" Steve moaned his hands dug into my hips.

I let out a moan as Steve bottomed me out. Steve began to thrust into me from below, hitting my g-spot.

"Just like that" I moaned out.

Steve panted out and I reached down grabbing his hand and directing it to my clit. He massaged it with his thumb, rubbing it in circles causing me to moan due to the double stimulation.

"Such a good boy" I moaned out.

"Fuck" I heard Steve whimper.

The sound of his voice alone turned me on. I could feel the familiar know beginning to form, begging to be unraveled.

"I'm close" I said.

"Fuck me too" Steve groaned.

With a few more thrusts I felt his dick twitch as his cum filled the condom, his movements faltered as I came ontop of him moaning out his name.

Steve tilted my head up sloppily kissing my lips. I slowly climbed off of Steve feeling a sort of empty feeling. He pecked my lips and threw away the condom as I went toilet.

I came back and Steve was lying down, I climbed in next to him and Steve covered our bodies with a blanket.

"That was-" Steve panted out.

I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah" I agreed my hand trailing up his stoumach.

Steve turned on his side to face me his head resting ontop of his arm as his other arm draped lazily over my waist.

"You're amazing" Steve said.

I placed a kiss on Steve's forehead and a smile appeared on his face.

"I really loved that" Steve said his fingers tracing patterns into my skin.

"Me too" I replied.

His pupils were dilated with lust and I bet mine were too.

"Y/n" Steve whispered.

"Yeah" I replied.

"I-" He hesitated for a second.

"I love you" Steve said softly.

I knew this wasn't the sex talking, he meant it. I smiled at the three words I never thought I'd be so glad to hear.

"I love you too Steve" I replied.

Steve's face washed over with relief as he held me close.

I am hopelessly in love with Steve Rogers.

I reached up running my fingers through his hair causing him to flutter his eyes shut.

"You are the best thing to happen to me" Steve sighed.

I smiled and I could feel my eyes water, I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes.

"You mean everything to me" I replied my voice shaky.

It was true, Steve was everything. He was also all I had. We only had eachother to hold, only eachother to love. It feels sad to admit it but I didn't mind. Steve seemed to be all I needed, he was all I wanted the only thing I craved for was him.