-2-

jungkook pov

"t-taehyung ?" I quietly asked as jimin hyung watched me with his warm eyes. he noded smiling sitting a few inches closer to me.

"yeah..usually he doesn't agree to things like this but he agreed for droping you school kookie"

jimin said as he ruffled my hair again..

"so be nice and be a good boy. he doesn't really have a good nerve...oh! but you already such a good boy" jimin said. he gave me his bright smile booping my nose. I scrunched my nose for which hyung chuckled.

as far as I remember about t-taehyung. he is jimin's friend. or I guess they are like close friends since they are in same collage. the first time I saw the elder was when he came to our dorms to do a assignment along with jimin hyung.

I don't know why but I felt immediately scared of him. maybe it was his cold gaze over his sharp seted eyes or the way he stared at me. or maybe..it's just I'm always nervous around new people.

‎ ‎
I noded giving jimin hyung a smile.

"yeah so tomorrow wake up early and be ready before 9...he doesn't like waiting either" jimin hyung said and it sent a set of shivers down my spine.

was jiminie hyung's friend that scary ?

I noded hessistantly again "uhu.." I said.

‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

no one pov

jungkook nervously fiddled with his sweater paws looking so adorable yet scared . jimin noticed it. a tiny smile formed on his lips "dont be scared. his not bad. just be nice" jimin said chuckling softly.

jungkook didn't say anything, just noded .jimin hummed "good boi" he said ruffling the younger's light brown hair again.

"what should we do today kookie ? do you wanna play video games ?" jimin asked wanting to change the mood. jungkook was already sad with the thought of going school.

jungkook quickly noded ,a cute smile forming on his adorable puffed up cheeks. "y-yeah" kook said.

‎ ‎
jimin chuckled, quickly getting up from the edge of the bed towards his bed, bending to get the set of gaming controls and a dvd which is played on the big screen infront of them.

kook watched his hyung , giggling waiting to play the videogames, yet again completely forgetting about how he had to face a new stranger yet a scarry one tomorrow.

but what if his not like how jimin described him to be ?

-
‎ ‎‎ ‎
the two boy's spent the whole morning up to lunch time giggling and playing games. jungkook winning most of the rounds. he called himself a expert in video games.

"yay~~ hyungie loosed again" jungkook giggled. jimin's lips curved up in a smile looking at the adorable sight "yah~ it's because I want you to win" jimin said as he playfully smacked the back of the younger boy.

jungkook giggled "lie"

"I'm not lying " jimin said. he would actually give up rounds just for jungkook to win and see his adorable bunny smile.

watching him giggling or smiling is the best thing ever.

‎ ‎
"so jiminie hyung. are you gonna study in the morning class? and I won't be able to see you in the morning ?" jungkook quietly asked. oh so slowly and innocently. jimin noded with a sad frown playing on his lips "those teachers really think I need Jesus" he laughed at his own jokes.

kook giggled lightly. "I see..but I'll miss you in the morning" kook said cutely pouting, sad.as he won't be able to see jimin in the morning anymore.

jimin cooed at the sight actually wanting to kiss the youngers pouty lips. but shit- he shaked his head at those thoughts making himself remember time to time that jungkook is a innocent minor and too small for that.