-3-

no one pov

kook shakily digged his hands in his pocket grabing out his smartphone again. running back to the shared bedroom along with the box of chocolates and bouquet.

jimin let out a sigh as he finished his work and glanced at the younger happily who was slightly huffing for catching his breath. jimin's brows frowned as his eyes landed on jungkook's graby hands which had a bouquet and a chocolate box that seemed mad expensive.

"where did you get that from kookie..?"

jimin asked as he walked forward towards the younger who shrugged feeling tiny under jimin's sharp gaze. "s-some one left it outside the door..i-is it yours ?" jungkook quietly asked quite unsure.

jimin frowned again shaking his head "it can't be for me.." he chuckled slightly. kook cutely frowned and he kept the roses and chocolates aside on the coffee table..

"wait those roses have a note inside" jimin whispered as his eyes landed on a yellow note inside the bouquet reaching out to take it out as kook wasn't looking at him.

‎‎ ‎‎ ‎for my kookie -

was the only thing written on it.

‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎
jimin frowned. meanwhile jungkook reached out all his courage to text the stranger once again. since it made no sense at all now. jungkook was sure the unknown person was behind the roses and chocolates.

‎ ‎

unknown

were you the one to send them ?-kook

hmm

where are you ? I dint
see anyone

aww you wanted to see me bun?

no

oh..💔

who are you ? why would you send chocolates to me ?

I sent roses too

yeah...

why?

because I want to..

oh ok

you are so funny

you too

and cute too.

seen

‎ ‎‎ ‎
jungkook blushed reading the texts. his fluffy cheeks dusted pink which went unnoticed by jimin. jimin was busy sniffing the chocolates to see if they were poisoned, drugged or sumn.

jungkook quickly shrugged thinking his blushing over a stranger who sent him gifts and called him cute. that wasn't right. jungkook should be careful here.

he focused back on the chats...

unknown

uh

who are you ?

you wanna know my name bun

uh yes