- 48 pt 2 -

( a.n / let me tell you i do not promote stuffs like manipulation or controlling behaviours towards anyone to get their ways. this is just for awareness purpose. )

no one pov

"jungkook will you be my boyfriend?"

taehyung asked intently, his eyes staring intensely at jungkook's doe ones which made jungkook blush even more, taehyung had caged him so tight in his arms, forbidding him from running away.  as if he was telling jungkook 'dont runaway from me baby, you cant'.

there was no getting away from the devil. no matter how jungkook tried to respond to taehyung, he couldn't form any words out of his mouth as if it was sealed. jungkook felt his heart race, his cheeks were burning with all that blushing so jungkook just nods his head up and down shyly.

this was the biggest
mistake jungkook could do~

taehyung gasps "did you really say a YES ?" taehyung asked again. jungkook was full filling taehyung's hopes , tempting him for more.

jungkook noded blushing even more if it was even possible. he was practically all red which was luring taehyung in.

the ravenette suddenly lached on to jungkook kissing the boy's entire face showering him with kisses. jungkook squealed.

"my baby! i love you so much!" taehyung confessed still kissing jungkook's heated face who only squealed and blushed.

this was too much affection for jungkook who wasn't a big fan of physical affection but taehyung had really changed that. but jungkook did think he'll get a nosebleed like those anime boys if taehyung keeps on touching him like that.

taehyung would make up such a clingy
boyfriend, he thought.

jungkook winced as taehyung bit his cheeks playfully. "oh they were so red , i thought it was a strawberry" taehyung teased.

ㅡand a very teasing boyfriend indeed. no a bully!, jungkook thought.

jungkook held his cheeks and whined "hyung~~" he whined and pouted only for his pouty lips to be kissed the next second. jungkook blushed more and hid his face behind his palm "i-if you keep doing this...I'll run and hide!" jungkook whined, his figure shaking in nervousness yet excitement.

taehyung stared at the boy lovingly. "if you runaway and hide , I'll search for you and get you!" tae said, a glint of darkness in his sharp seted eyes that looked intensly at jungkook's wide bambi ones. jungkook didn't understand the weightage of taehyung's words, yet again.

he only whined and blushed more.

-

it was an rainy evening, not a thunderstorm sort of yet. taehyung was preparing a bowl of soup for the younger so that jungkook wouldn't be catching a cold again.

jungkook waddled into the kitchen searching for taehyung, ofcource he was still shy and processing how taehyung was his boyfriend now. taehyung noticed and turned around making a eye contact with the boy who had his cheeks turn red again.

taehyung smirked slightly , he loved the effect he had on the cute brunette.

"yes baby? need some thing?" taehyung asked walking towards the shy boy who gasped the next second like afraid hamster, quickly shaking his head as a no, making a run out of the kitchen.

now, what was that? jungkook was so amusing, his behaviour sometime amused taehyung aswell. 'his still so shy' taehyung signed. jungkook was too cute, his shy personality adds up to it.