-33-

no one pov

waking up in the calm surroundings, jungkook squinted his eyes open, adjusting with the morning light that reflected through the windows peeking from the thin fibres of the curtain.

the boy quickly furrowed his brows as he felt a pair of strong arms squeezing his waist from the back. jungkook quickly turned arround and squeaked in surprise.

taehyung was laying next to him. jungkook gulped, he observed how tae was still asleep, his tan skin glowing in the morning light, his hair a bit disheveled. the ravenette was wearing a simple dark blue t shirt and dark pants with a pair of white converse.

jungkook scrunched his nose cutely at how taehyung was wearing shoes on his bed. he dint like it!

but glancing back at the elders face jungkook let out a quite yelp, because taehyung was now wide awake, sharp eye staring intensely right through him.

"good morning bun~"

kook looked at the elder with big bambi eyes. taehyung's morning voice was such a sin, so deep. jungkook remained frozen for a second.

"uh..? huh?..morning" jungkook replied. he tried to get up but taehyung had him all wraped up. taehyung smiled "you are so cute." he could nt help but squeeze the boy, hugging him closer.

kook let out a squeal, trying to free himself from the elders tight grip. taehyung noticed "where are you trying to go?" he asked, smiling.

"j-jiminie hyungie. i wanna talk." kook quitely replied. taehyung's smile droped instantly "he is not here. jimin left to his home town. his mom is sick or thats what he says." tae coldly said, his sharp eyes now staring at the ceiling with the boy still stuck in his arms.

"oh" was all jungkook said back. he really hoped he could see jimin hyung and tell him that he had allready forgiven him. he just missed him so bad now.

"for h-how long?" kook quietly asked. taehyung pulled him closer "I don't really know. maybe forever" he replied, with a unknown grin plastered on his lips. jungkook shivered at that.

"w-what??" jungkook asked, panicking. taehyung sensed the boy's trouble, he signed softly "he said it's gonna take him a week or two" tae said. the younger relaxed at the statement.

"c-can I ask you s-something else too?" jungkook cutely asked. taehyung glanced away from the ceiling curiously, now looking straight towards the small boy. "sure!" tae said.

the ravenette smiled as he saw kook trying to crawl up on his chest, resting his hands over his shoulder. taehyung subconsciously squeezed the younger's waist, yet again. it was just so slim and perfect.

"did j-jiminie hyungie tell you something? a-about me ? like....like a apology ?" kook quietly questioned, trying to contain his burning cheeks, 'like why is taehyung holding him like that?'

taehyung dint show it but he was burning from the inside with jelousy. "no he did not. he dint even mention anything about you!" tae lied through his teeth. kook signed sadly at that, quietly nodding.

"and as long as he takes to come back. I'll look after you." taehyung said trying to change the topic right away cuz he made jungkook sad. the boy softly noded. "t-thank you..I'll obey you like a good boy hyung." he softly said.

taehyung felt his pants tightening at that. 'oh god why iam I so dirty minded' he thought. he wanted to wreck the boy so bad right now. he instantly shook his head replacing it with a smile.

but jungkook suddenly gasped "I'm I late ? I have to get r-ready to s..school!" he said, panicking cutely. taehyung chuckled at his cuteness. "you don't have school today. it's a second saturday" tae said.