-12-

no one pov

thick tears glossed the boys eyes. he tried to blink them away but tae hadn't stoped yet. "you know kids who disobey me gets punished" tae said, as he holded the youngers shoulders giving it a light squeeze.

"are you bad kid ? kookie~" tae asked sounding a bit dramatic in the end. but his sharp icy cold gaze made kook whimper.

after a few seconds of holding back kook finally let the ugly tears escape his doe eyes. tae looked down with wide eyes hearing the cute sniffling sound.

tae could feel his heart clenching at the sight, he quickly keeled down towards the younger's height "hey hey~ why are you crying ?" tae asked panicking. he dint knew how to make it up to a kid.

tae started rubbing the back of the boy who now started crying louder than before. "please don't cry. hyung is sorry" tae tried to soothe the boy quickly engulfing him in a tight hug.

jungkook rested his head on tae s shoulder rubbing his eyes with his fist. "don't cry...I'm sorry. I would never say something like this again" tae said, the only thing he could feel was guilt. he would never do it if he knew jungkook was so sensitive.

"such a baby...you are"

tae said after a while as jungkook's sniffles just turned into muffled hiccups on his shoulder. the boy had stoped crying. "uhu.." that was the only sound that came from the younger. tae ruffled the youngers hair placing his face closer inhaling it.

"so...you don't wanna go out? and sit here home alone instaed ?" tae questioned the boy still not sure if he wanted to leave kook. there was no way he was going to do that.

"..n-no I'll come with hyung" kook quietly said,the last words coming out as meire whispers. he dint wanted to be what tae described him a while a ago.

tae smiled widely still hugging the boy. he dint wanted to pull away but he did. raising his head away he looked at the boys teary red eyes. tae could nt help but place a subtle kiss on the boys crown.

the date tae planed was finally happening.

"good boy~" tae praised. jungkook blushed slightly at that. even if jimin has kissed his forehead multiple times jungkook felt different for the kiss tae placed him. he just felt loved.

internally debating over if he should do it or not, kook glanced at tae who was allready looking at him with his dreamy daze. jungkook leaned in and quickly pecked on tae s cheeks. the male startled at first but smiled again.

happily wrapping his arms on jungkooks waist tae carries him up from the ground. kook widened his eyes in fright seeing his feets detaching away from the ground.

"h-hyung put me down" kook said in panic quickly wrapping his hands arround the elders neck. tae just smiled "I don't want you to walk baby...I see you get tired by walking" he said chuckling slightly seeing the boys flustered face.

tae blush as he just realised he called jungkook baby.

"I'm not baby" kook protested. his lips pouting. "ofcource you aren't but you're one for me" tae said. not knowing how he was able to say such cheesy lines. but he felt great.

kook blushed again hiding his face in the males chest as tae walked out along with him. jungkook was also scared someone would see them.

"please put me down" kook whispered looking here and there in the dormitory. but tae ignored it. closing the door behind and walking to the elevator with the cute boy in his arms. jungkook slowly wraped his legs arround the elders waist and stoped fussing about it.

again he was feeling the same butterflies in his tummy. no one ever carried him this way. even when he was really a kid , his parents would mostly ignore him and would allways think of finding ways to get rid of spending time with him.

both the boys steped inside the elevator. kook hunged on the elder like a baby koala. taehyung looked amused to see how quite the boy was. taehyung hugged the boys waist even tighter finding him warm and cuddly.

kook glanced shyly at taehyung again looking away. he really could nt meet the elders sharp eyes, no matter how much he tries it. his mind squeals and he feels giddy when he looks into the elders dark sharp eyes. but sometimes he also gets scared.

"where would you like to go ? do you have any place in your mind where you wanted to go ?" tae softly asked the boy. tucking few of his brown fluffy hair strands behind his ear.

kook again blushed madly "i-i don't know" he said shyly. but he still thought he could have been in his class instead. "okay..then can I take you for a movie date ?" tae asked. his tone was casual. but he was himself in a war with his mind and heart.

kook widened his eyes at the word 'date'. probably a friendly date he thought. what could be wrong in that. it's normal right. ?

the cute boy noded. a length of his grown brunnette hair waving up and down. "can you put me down. I want to walk" kook quietly requested trying to pull away from the elder. but taehyung was sticked to him like a magnet not leaving a slightest of space to breath.

and jungkook avoided looking at tae s face since there was no space. taehyung signed at the request. he dint wanted to let the younger go. but he can't force him again.

not now .

"fine.." tae said in a bored tone putting the boy down on the floor. meanwhile the elevator door slid open as it reached the ground floor.

the boy quickly hurried out. waiting for taehyung to get out too. he was really unsure. " walk to the car" tae said and kook noded and obeyed. now searching for taehyungs car that was parked in a little distance as usual.

tae followed behind the small boy shuffling his hands in his pocket to take out the keys.

but a new tone of deep voice halted both the boys in their steps.

"hey jeonggukiie~"

-------------------------