-17-

no one pov

the ravenette softly hummed "do you have any places for lunch in your mind kookie~" he softly asked. the cute boy dint dare to look away from his lap "n-no" the response came very small and quite that taehyung could barely hear it.

maybe he scared him again...

taehyung signed, he wasnt doing as good as he thought "are you scared of hyung again ?" tae gently asked but bited back a smile as kook quickly shook his head as a no still not glancing away from his lap.

"n-no I just..i-im just..." jungkook tried to say but got cut off by tae

"oh oh- it's okay , you don't have to say it" he softly chuckled. "uhu" kook responded again. it was as if he wasn't allowed to leave someone on 'seen' on chats. he had to answer taehyung everytime he asked something.

tae softly smiled diverting his gaze away from the boy with difficulties towards the not so busy highway. he had to focus on driving too.

-

the car finally droped jungkook infront of a huge restaurant, probably five times bigger than the theatre. kook gulped looking back at taehyung who was checking something on his phone. the place surely was a 7 stars.

was taehyung that rich? was the only thing the small boy could think. even if his own parents were rich but they never cared to take him anywhere like how taehyung took him.

"a-are you sure ? we can have lunch from s-somehwere else..." jungkook tried to say biting his tongue for stuttering again and again in front of the elder. taehyung shortly glanced at the boy.

"no. I allready booked us a room. I've been here many times. so it's all good to go" taehyung softly assured the boy tugging his lips with a gentle smile which seemed to calm down the boy.

jungkook slowly took a shakey breath still looking at the place with huge bambi dialating eyes. he really thought he could be washing the dishes in such a expensive place.

after a moment taehyung got out of the car walking towards jungkook ,opening the door for the hesitant boy to get out. jungkook blushed wildly at that. "come out" tae softly called out bringing his arms infront of kook so that he could hold him.

jungkook hessistantly grabed taehyungs slender hands which quickly caught on his,pulling the boy towards himself.

taehyung threw the car keys towards a staff standing out near his dark black car mentioning him to park it. he quietly slid his other arms arround kooks shoulders slowly draging him in the place.

jungkook shyly glanced at tae, he had no idea why he was feeling this way since the morning. and just to his bad luck taehyung turned his head and made a direct eye contact with him.

jungkook blushed again quickly looking away to the white floor.

"Mr kim..." a husky male voice called, quick to come running towards the two. "you here...I'm so happy , you choosed my place" the person said with a gentle smile glancing at taehyung and then towards the small boy wraped too close towards him.

taehyung hummed tilting his head, he dint knew who this person was. "oh..you dint understand who iam ? I saw your bookings. I'm kim seok jin. the owner of this place"

he explained. "how do you know me?" taehyung asked boring his eyes at the male subconsciously tightening his grip on jungkook who just looked arround the place with his bambi eyes. not really intrested in hearing their conversation.

jin chuckled "who doesn't know your dad and you.." he said now slowly looking at jungkook , a bit too curiously "who is he?" jin pointed at the cute boy who flinched as the attention came to him.

taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheeks , a familiar feeling rising in his chest."none of your buisness..but you better respect" tae rudely said half clenching his jaw. he dint like it when jin looked at his kook. jin gulped slolwy and noded.

"let me just guide you towards your booked room." jin said looking away and motioning the two to follow him. tae just frowned , he well knew this was a special treatment for him in the name of his father. not that he complained...

taehyung softly draged jungkook along with him. the boy totally more clueless than tae. "this is your room" jin said stoping infront of tae s vip booking.

taehyung noded dryly thanking him so that jungkook won't think in a wrong way about him. tho it dint help much..

jungkook was still surprised how there were different rooms in the restaurant where people could eat. it was totally very private and quite. the vip section had a elegant seating material with a huge table in the centre. pretty lights , a huge tv , decorated furniture and a bed???

both taehyung and jungkook hadn't spoke to each other since they came inside the huge place. and jungkook was getting nervous. tho the elder dint notice that , he simply pulled the cute brunette along with him.

"do you like it?" the elder shortly asked. jungkook glanced at the ravenntte with dialating bambi eyes hitching the others breath , kook softly noded. tae softly smiled at it shaking his head.

jungkook sat on the far corner of the soft white sofa looking arround again but he blushed again as taehyung scooted towards him. "what are you looking at?" tae whispered in jungkooks ears which made his hair to rise up.

"n-nothing...there is a bed t-there." kook quietly replied as low as possible for some reason.

"why ? are you tired...you can rest on it-" taehyung tried to say but was intrupted with a soft knock on the door. that must be the waiter to have their orders.

the waitress came in after hearing a cold 'come in' from the ravenette. taehyung was a bit annoyed as his conversation with jungkook got intrupted but he can't act scarry again infront of the soft boy.

"good afternoon. I'm rosè , your waitress. I'll be in your service today. tell me what do you like to eat sir" rosè smiled glancing at the two boys. softly giggling as jungkook looked at her with wide doe eyes.

taehyung signed and took the menu from the table placing it in kook's lap "choose whatever you want!" tae gently said to the cute brunette who stared at him.

jungkook shook his head giving the menu back to taehyung with shakey hands "I- I don't know. h-hyung you choose" he stuttered. tae frowned seeing how nervous jungkook looked even if it was just about choosing something to eat.

rosè patiently waited for them to order holding her notepad firmly. "fine" tae said shortly staring at jungkook who fiddled with his hands playing with the strings of his oversized hoodie.

tae wondered what made jungkook have so much anxiety or why he was so quite or mostly very nervous. it just looked really unsafe...

it just worried him about the boy.

------------------
suga_nose~