-7-

"oh his taehyung..my friend. we were doing a project" jimin said.

"dint wanted to wake you since you were in such a good sleep. tell me how much did you sleep?"

jimin asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows looking really handsome for which jungkook blushed embaressed.

"n-not much"

jungkook quietly said glancing at taehyung again. his bambi eyes dialating at the new face. taehyung trying his best to keep his straight face. the younger quickly looked away feeling scared.

"c'mon how much did you sleep ? 13 hours ? 16 hours ? such a baby you are" jimin giggled pinching the youngers fluffy cheeks.

"uhu.."

"I'm going" taehyung said out loud all of a sudden. his teeth slightly clenching as he spoke making jungkook flinch as he got up with a thud.

"oh okay~ thanks for helping out in the project" jimin shouted back happily oblivious about everything.

"sure"

end of the flashback

no one pov

jungkook calmly sat on his desk. it was allready the last period of the school. he dint knew how time passed. he was all alone all this while.

none of the students bothered to talk to him cuz of his own introverted personality. but it's not kooks fault.

it was a free period as the substitute teacher was absent as well. jungkook signed as he finally felt boredom hit him.

not until he got a familiar beep sound from his phone.

v

v- hi

wyd?

...

??

nothing

I'm bored.

why ?

I'm in school

and I don't have any friends yet.

you have me!

are you my friend ?

ofcource bun

seen

'bun ? why do people call me bun' jungkook thought to himself pouting cutely.

v

why do people call me bun ?-kook

what does that mean ?

who else did ?

um..you- and...

me and ...?

nevermind

oh ok

seen

hey let us know each other.

you wanna know me ?