-28-

no one pov

"uh..motherfucker~ my neck"

yugyeom graoned on the floor closing his eyes tiredly, trying to get up. "I can't believe it!! that jackson lied and took that boy's side. bestfriend my fucking ass! such a snake" he cursed.

yugyoem got up with a loud graon, looking arround and dusting his pants but before he could turn, he widen his eyes,as all of a sudden someone strongly griped on his neck from the back almost choking out the air from his lungs. "argh~ w-who?!" he tried to say, his vocals crooking.

but he dint get a reply instead he was pushed back on the ground. yugyeom groaned at the harsh impact and looked infront to see a girl with red hair looking at him blankly.

"h-help!" yugyeom cried his eyes out. the redhead shrugged. "how high is the floor ryujin?" yugyeom shivered in fear hearing that familiar deep voice. "almost...as high as a school roof top! why?" she replied casually.

yugyeom was about to get up and runaway for his life but before he could, his wrist got caged between those huge hands. he was smacked on his stomach and pushed towards the railing of the floor.

he was now face to face with a familiar ravenette. "I've seen you!" yugyeom mumbled, his voice wavering and low in fright. "oh you did? how could you forget me so easily.." taehyung said.

yugyeom gasped "uh..ahh.someone help !!!" he tried to shout but his voice had allready become sore and vulnerable. "I should had killed you right then and there~ but then i didn't wanted to ruin my best day " tae said, smirking in the end at the other.

"i-i promise I will never touch that bunny boy nor come near him" yugyeom said but his jaw was grabed harshly at that "ofcource..since you wouldn't exist, you won't be near my boy either!" the ravenette calmly said , twisting the others arms harshly making yugyeom scream in pain and frustration.

before yugyeom could say something. he was given a strong tug on his chest pulling him inwards and was pushed away back instantly. taehyung kicked his legs making him trip, loosing his balance and the second thing he felt was, his body falling down from the railing of third floor.

yugyeom screamed his throat out as his body falled down the building with his arms swaying up in the air in repulse. he falled down instantly with a big impact on the ground floor ,blood pooling from his head.

ryujin gasped and ran towards tae with wide eyes quickly looking down the railing at the frightening scene. "y-you killed him?-" she asked loudly.

taehyung hummed softly in response as if it wasn't a big deal at all. ryujin gasped again. "w-what if someone-" she tried to say.

"no one would know" tae said rolling his eyes, taking out his phone to call somebody. the call was ringed twice and immidiatly picked up "hello sir~"

"listen- there is a little mess here.. pick him up and dump him in the trash. and if his still breathing put him the coffin and burn it"

taehyung said, cutting the call instantly after that. he stuffed his phone back in his pocket and turned arround to look at ryujin who was frozen in her place.

"I guess im supposed to keep this a secret too? huh" she mumbled with wide eyes slowly turning away , "well transfer me my money" she quietly said ,quickly walking towards her own dorm like corpse who encountered a ghost.

flashback

"wait - why is jungkook's room open there? is he okay?-"

ryujin asked as she walked along with the cold ravenntte. tae furrowed his eyebrows and quickly dashed towards the particular dorm. but he frowned as he saw jimin coming up from the other side of the elevator.