-15-

no one pov

"I'm back"

the deep soothing voice of the elder calmed the small boy down letting go of a shakey breath as yugyeom retrieved his hands back slowly away from his thighs cursing under his breath.

to his luck taehyung was standing far with his eyes concentrated on holding the two buckets filled with popcorn and fried chicken. tae frowned seeing another person sitting next to jungkook but he dint mind it much.

tae sat besides kook who looked worried and startled. there was a look of horror on the boys face. tae stared at the boy for a while before placing the bucket of fried chicken and popcorn infront of him.

"what's wrong kookie?" tae asked quickly sensing that something was wrong. unlike his suspicion his tone was calm.

jungkook shook his head rapidly "n-nothing" he stuttered badly. tae noded "if you say so...!sorry for being late. have something before the movie starts" tae said pointing at the chicken wings kept infront of the small boy.

jungkook had lost all his apitite to eat. he was worried that the theatre lights were gonna shut off any time soon. kook slowly glanced at yugyeom who was allready looking at him with a sick smirk. jungkook got scared and scooted on the far edge of his seat if it was even possible anymore.

the ravenette stared at the small boy who was almost leaning on his shoulder looking so precious yet scared. and the look of the youngers face made taehyung mentally scan arround the room. his sharp eyes observing each and every person present in the theatre.

"are you okay kookie? is something bothering you?you can tell hyung every thing" tae whispered into the boys ears sending sudden shivers to the younger who looked at him quickly with his innocent doe eyes.

but he dint say anything in response which made taehyung go crazy over thinking what was wrong. but he dint show it out as he dint wanted to scare the cute boy. "sit properly in your seat if nothing is wrong.." tae sternly said. his tone wasn't gentle anymore but rather cold.

kook noded, being scared of both the males who sat besides him. nonetheless he sat up straight in his seat praying that yugyeom wouldn't bother him again.

and then

the lights went off-

the huge bright screen of the room lit open suggesting that the movie has started. the hall was now quite filled up with few people. and then yet again , for his horror jungkook felt a hand over his thighs which filled him with wave of fear.

he could feel hot breath hitting over his ears "oh I see the reason why you rejected me. it's because you are with that guy...i see how it is" yugyeom whispered lowly into the small boys ears.

jungkook squirmed in his seat finding it uncomfortable but he dint dare to tell taehyung or ask for any help. like usual he kept quite.

it was gonna be over soon.

just being quite was all he knew of.

"baby are you okay?" the soothing deep voice of tae called him out again. kook dint register that tae had just called him 'baby' once again because he was too lost about thinking the horrible situation he was in right now.

the problem was you could only see the dim reflection of each other's faces and nothing else. hearing taehyungs voice yugyeom had loosened his grip off from jungkook.

the cute boy felt relaxed at that and he shook his head "I'm okay" he quietly mumbled. tae stared coldly at the boy nodding slowly, looking away towards the big screen.

kook gulped. no he wanted tae to keep looking at him.

"oh your lover doesn't seem to care much. so let me have you instead.. be quite babyboy!"

those lowly whispers from the stranger made jungkook's hair rise. yugyeom roughly grabed the boy thighs again caressing it all the way up.

jungkook tried to keep his mouth close but a low whimper erupted from his mouth unintentionally which quickly had taehyung's attention on him.

taehyung gently cupped the youngers face his sharp eyes staring directly at his doe once. he was staring into the boys eyes as if he was trying to find something underneath those light orbs.

"if you don't tell me whats wrong then I can find it on my own too" tae said, his tone was cold yet calm.

taehyung glanced away from the boy's face now to yugyeom who was enjoying the movie calmly having his pop corn.

tae glanced back at the scared doe eyes which were looking at him pleadingly "wanna exchange seats?" tae slowly asked still cupping the boy's cute face and without a single thought kook noded his head quickly feeling like a burden of problems were taken off his shoulders.

yugyeom cursed under his breath seeing the cute boy had exchanged seats. but he was unaware of the deathly piercing glare that taehyung gave him.

-

it had been a few minutes since jungkook had started concentrating on the movie and nothing else. he would feel taehyungs hands constantly ruffling his hair time to time and he liked it. he felt safe in those hands.

and whenever a scarry part came jungkook would close his eyes shut and tae would chuckle at him holding his soft palm tightly embracing them. "are you scared ?" taehyung softly asked the scared boy.

jungkook looked at the elder with wide doe eyes and slowly noded. he could nt lie that he wasn't scared. hororr movie s were really not for him. "ah- and you haven't eaten anything" taehyung said giving a tiny glare to the cute boy not wanting to scare him much.

jungkook looked away from tae s piercing gaze feeling very small underneath him. but kook softly gasped as tae quickly pulled him into his lap. as if he was the most lightest thing to exist.

the small boy stiffened as he felt taehyungs arms gently wraping arround his waist pulling him closer. he could feel taehyungs hot breath hitting over his neck.

"eat the chicken wings before the movie finishes baby...or I'll eat you in the end" tae whispered into the boys ears humming ever so softly placing a subtle kiss on the boy's earlobe.

jungkook yelped at that feeling, a set of tingly sensation in his tummy. his cheeks went red as he heard taehyung calling him 'baby' . he just felt giddy at that.

he quickly picked the bucket of chicken which was still quite warm. munching on them cutely ignoring the strong arm that was wraped arround his waist securely.

he had long forgotten yugyeom and all he could think about was the hot breath of the elder that was constantly fanning at the back of his neck. "eat slow.." tae whispered into the boys ears. kook felt his cheeks heat up again. thank god the theatre was dark and he wasn't facing taehyung right now.

jungkook tried his best to concentrate on eating the chicken wings taehyung had buyed him. he had even eaten two of them but he lost his focus laterwards as he suddenly felt taehyungs hot lips placed on his neck for a whole moment. the horror movie was long forgotten by both the boys.

jungkook wondered about what just happend. he would occasionally feel taehyungs lips on his neck and his huge fingers caressing his waist gently. but then he thought the elder might be doing it for distracting him from the scarry parts in the movie.

it's normal too.

and with a sudden flash the lights in the theatre were turned on indicating it was a short interval.

kook swiftly turned his head only to gasp in shock. he saw yugyeom lying Unconcious on his seat with several punch and knife marks. and gradually the boy could feel the the arms holding his waist tighten "what are you looking at baby?" tae asked turning the boys head away from the brutal scene.

jungkook gulped feeling a wave of anxiety rush inside him.

why woukd someone harm yugyeom that way ? biggest question who did that ?

-----------------------