-25-

no one pov

"oh hey jimin!"

Jackson said leaning against the lockers as he spoted his friend jimin who was busy sinking his head in the textbook.

"what?" jimin asked shortly looking up. Jackson shrugged "nothing..oh! and where is your bestfriend taehyung ? dint he come today either?" he asked.

"do you think his gonna attend collage unless exams show up?" jimin snorted. "ohw.yeah how did you even end up being friends with him?" Jackson asked.

jimin thought for a while "I'm not sure. we started hanging out with each other after the group assignment we did together" jimin said. "he must had liked my company!" jimin proudly said grining at Jackson who fake gagged "sure!".

"he looks like a dead zombie.im not even joking" Jackson said with a funny face. "and oh wait- I came here to invite you at my party! and I also made a new friend!" Jackson said out of a sudden.

jimin groaned "how many damn parties would you make this year?..and let me remind you, this whole school is probably your friend except for tae" jimin said.

"oh yeah..but this friend is different. wait- oh there he is" Jackson pointed at the guy excitedly. "hey giyeomi!!! come here!!!" he shouted loudly.

jimin looked at the boy whom Jackson called out as 'giyeomi'. the boy had plasters all over his hands , legs and face. and not to mention the purple bruise on his eyes. he looked as if he was attacked by a wild tiger.

the boy came to them groaning "what is it now jackson?" he asked totally annoyed. "see jimin! this is my bestfriend yugyeom!" Jackson said grinning. jimin fake smiled.

"your bestfriend doesn't look like his in his best state rightnow." jimin awkwardly laughed. "well are you new here yugyeom ? I haven't seen you arround" jimin asked.

yugyeom scoffed "yeah I just joined this school recently.. and just had a mini accident yesturday." he replied looking weirdly at Jackson who was now talking to someone else.

"oh are you okay ? those bruise look like you got into a fight.." jimin said looking curiously at the boy's wounds. "yeah iam fine. just some rich bastard" yugyeom replied with a dull face walking away.

jimin looked at the boy leave disappearing into the crowd of students. but he quickly shrugged it away focusing on his math book that he had been trying to revise.

also jimin was trying his best to focus on his class rather than thinking about jungkook. he just can't get the boy out of his mind sometimes. even now he smiled as he remembered about the younger. he just wanna cuddle up with jungkook forever after his studies.

-

meanwhile...

jungkook was writting out the previous notes that he missed out. he practically thanked his classmate hoseok for lending him his books to copy.

"well you are very quite...ive havent heard you speak either" hobi said "you know you can ask me for help if you need anything jungkook~!" he said smiling widely at the boy who looked up at him with his bambi eyes shyly smiling back.

he gave a small nod to hobi wondering why he was being so nice to him. jungkook was also surprised to see how hoseok knew his name too.

"well see you after class. you can just keep my books back under my desk after you finish writting them. I sit on the first bench last row" hobi said and waved.

but before jungkook could respond him , he disspeared away with his huge gang of friends. kook signed and took down the notes again not minding it too much.