- 46 -

no one pov

jungkook waddled all over the place, the elder's place was spacious and oddly comfortable he would say. "hyung is in washroom can i take a look at the house?" jungkook wasn't sure about it. but he was bored sitting in the same room since yesturday so he decided to take a look.

jungkook walked out of the room, a little too quitely to his surprise. didn't he wanted taehyung to know?

the brunette shockingly realised he was in the third floor of the house. the place was indeed huge but it didn't seem like taehyung lived here. judging by the appearance how the second floor was still dusty and wasn't cleaned at all.

jungkook pouted, he really wants to get out of this place. it just didn't stand right to him. it wasn't adding up how taehyung was behaving recently.

jungkook noticed the elder would suddenly lean on him or become extreamly clingy towards him. the boy started walking towards the main hall. the main hall was tidier than the second floor.

"w-wait how did i reach here?" jungkook was confused. should he go back to his and taehyung's room? or should he take look outside? biting over his bottom lip jungkook decided to take a look outside, its not like he was going to runaway in the middle of woods anyway.

as he clutched his soft palm over the door handle, a threatening arm held him turning him arround quickly "are you running away?" taehyung gritted his teeth.

jungkook widens his doe eyes. "i- what? w-why would i? you're missunderstanding" he explains timidly. taehyung didn't seem to listen either ways tho. "oh yeah? but it seemed like you were getting out of the house while i clearly remember telling you in the morning not to- you know we are in the middle of the forest right? you dont wanna get eaten by some tiger , do you?" taehyung snapped.

jungkook bit his lower lip, he felt like he'd cry any time but he held his composure looking away from taehyung's peircing gaze.

taehyung noticed that, he knows how sensitive jungkook is specially when he gets scolded over. he signs and places his hands over the boys hips "i have something to give to you?wanna see?" taehyung asked, his tone calmer but the posessiveness was still there only increasing.

jungkook slowly nods. his tiny hands fisting over the elder's white t- shirt. he noticed taehyung was dressed up in casual white tee and black pants. he looked cute, jungkook had to admit that. taehyung was a handsome young man then why was he wasting his time over him? he could just find himself a pretty girlfriend or something. jungkook would be fine on his on.

"what are you thinking?" taehyung asked, his dark eye's radiated curiosity. jungkook shook his head back and fro "i-iam sorry" jungkook whispered "i always make y..you worried." jungkook said "but you dont have to worry about me..." he gulped.

taehyung frowned. "i just feel what i do. you cant stop me." taehyung said, his insides itching to peck those pouty lips of the adorable boy "you dont know but you're my everything. without you i will die" taehyung rasped. jungkook widens his eyes "STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT" jungkook whined, his eyes teary. taehyung chuckled.

"worried my love?" taehyung asked. jungkook nods meekly. tae picks up the boy and lays him over the couch "t-tae-" taehyung put his finger over jungkook's lips before he could complete. "just lay there quite baby. close your eyes i have something for you" taehyung whispers into jungkook's ears. the boy's cheeks turns into the same shade as his red lipgloss. tae grins watching jungkook's reaction. the boy always amused him even if he was predictable.

jungkook closes his eyes tightly shut, not because taehyung told him to he himself couldnt take it anymore. taehyung's teasing chuckles and the hot breath that hit his bare neck. "your eighteenth birthday is coming this week. any plans baby?" taehyung conversed. jungkook hadn't realised it but then. its shocking how time flies , he'll be in university next year.

jungkook lays quite, as taehyung hovered him top to bottom slowly moving down. the elder suddenly hugged jungkook's tummy , his cheeks resting against the soft mushy surface drooling a little bit. "hyung what are you doing? i thought you wanted to give me something. " jungkook reminded. "oh yeah! silly me. dont you open your eyes!" tae scolded.

jungkook smiles a little. he yelps a bit as a sudden cold surface touched his ankle. jungkook opened his eyes in shock. there taehyung was smiling widely as he tied a cute piece of anklet on the boys leg. "Awwe ! its so cute ! i like it !" jungkook squealed.

taehyung smirked. he knew anything cute could melt jungkooks heart. but without knowing the motive behind taehyungs action jungkook was regardlessly happy. "do you like it so much baby?" taehyung asked. jungkook nods. "aren't you too cute? look at you" taehyung pecked the boy's ankle.

"let me tighten it!" taehyung said for which jungkook dumbly noded. "iam going to use my teeth if thats okay, tell me if it hurts bunny" taehyung said. jungkook agrees "alright".

taehyung uses his teeth to tighten the part where the anklet joints over, so tight it would take hours for somebody to remove them. "take a look" taehyung raises his neck looking directly at the boy's pretty big doe eyes, piercing through them.

jungkook gets up happily regardless of how flustered he was a moment ago. as he walks the anket made cute gingling sounds. "oh it gingles too" jungkook hops like happy bunny. in taehyung's eyes moments like this were happiest because if jungkook was happy he was too. especially because he was happy with him. he makes jungkook happy.

"now even if i loose my sight off you I'd still hear you" taehyung commented. jungkook stops hopping arround and stops abruptly "huh?" something didn't stand right. "oh?" jungkook muttered.

if jungkook ever gives a thought about taehyung. he couldn't get to know much about him but the latter knew everything about him. why did taehyung act as if he was never loved? or was he never loved? did he never feel loved?

jungkook was the same as it too tho, but then why?

'is hyung obsessed? why?'

-

@yoongi_cat_boi