- 45 -

no one pov

jungkook looked blankly at the two boxes of pizzas kept infront of him. his doe eye's didn't shine anymore. he was still lying on the bed so taehyung brought it for him to eat up there.

"c'mon eat" taehyung's tone seemed demanding but to be honest jungkook didn't feel eating anything at all ever since the morning.

"i-im not hungry anymore.."

jungkook said, his face facing some other direction ignoring taehyung's presence. it irritated taehyung a bit, he wanted jungkook's attention and jungkook not eating anything at all since the morning worried him.

it was getting dark already "but you said you were!" taehyung said " being naughty huh?! are you throwing a tantrum at me?" tae said, his tone was cold which made kook feel scared but he didnt show it.

taehyung would honestly not force jungkook to eat if he didn't wanted to but right now was different since jungkook hadn't eaten anything atall.

taehyung grabed the cute brunette's waist pulling him towards the edge of the bed where he could sit comfortably. jungkook gasped and squealed. tae sat next to him with a serious face just to intimidate the boy.

"do you want to eat something else instead of this?" taehyung asked. jungkook shook his head "i dont w-wanna eat anything!" jungkook looked towards his lap, his lips turning into a subtle pout as he raised his voice a few seconds ago. "then i guess i would have to feed you?" taehyung said with a smirk. jungkook widened his doe eyes.

he wanted to run but his legs wouldn't comprehend. "w-what?" jungkook stuttered so badly this time. taehyung held both his tiny wrist in one of his hands. "dont even think of running" taehyung said as he opened the box of pizza taking a slice.

he brought the slice near jungkook's lips who finally takes a bite and chews on the food. tae smiled "good boy" he praised. jungkook could feel his cheeks heating up but he didn't like the way how the ravenette had restrained him. he glances away shyly.

"i-its enough" jungkook said when taehyung tried to feed him again. the brunette's voice sounded weak and tired that it worried taehyung internally.

"stop being a brat and eat up! i dont like to repeat myself." taehyung tried to sound mad but he was just playing along with the stubborn boy. jungkook's presence shivers slightly. ofcource tae intimidated him.

"y-you..you always do what you like-" jungkook murmurs, enough for taehyung to hear. that crushes little pieces of his heart.

"y-you never think about m-me. a-and now you are forcing me to stay here with y-you" jungkook looks up only to see how taehyung's eyes had darkened but he wasn't scared yet or totally afraid "and n-now you wanna force me to do what you like-" jungkook completed.

the boy gets afraid as he feels the elder's fingers wraping tighter onto his wrist. "is it so kookie? you've learned to speak a lot, haven't you?" taehyung's face was too close which made jungkook gulp.

"should i tell you what forcing is really like jungkook?" taehyung's tone gave the boy shivers through his spine, he could feel his head throbing in fear. "do you wanna know what it's like when i do what i like? you have no idea darling." taehyung whispers into the boy's ears. jungkook gasps making a 'uh' sound, tae nibbles over his ears pushing the boy onto the matress.

jungkook winces as his back hits the soft material of the bed all of a sudden. his hands restrained above his head by the elder as he hovered all over him.

"you're mine and you'll listen to what i say. I'll keep you with me wherever i desire too. if I'm going to hell you're coming with me. we're gonna be together baby"

taehyung's words scares jungkook. he doesn't understand if taehyung had been this way forever or it was something driving him to be the way he is right now. the elder's eyes were void of any colours it was just dark, pitch black. a darkness that was ready to swallow jungkook and leave no crumbs.

jungkook shakes his head "h-hyung what are you saying. let g-go off me..p-please" jungkook strats crying, his visions blurry because of his own tears. taehyung's grip loosens of over the boy and he gets up. jungkook hadn't stoped shaking tho. he was still traumatised with taehyung's words.

taehyung could feel himself getting insane. insane for jungkook. he can't help himself out of this rabbit hole. if only jungkook could accept his love....

"bunny..stop crying. i was just joking" taehyung hugs the sobbing yet shivering boy's scooping him into his arms, he patted jungkooks head feeling the fluffy light brown hair underneath his palm. but taehyung knew he wasn't joking even a slightest bit but he didn't wanted to scare the boy. taehyung could lie to keep jungkook happy.

jungkook stops crying, wiping his tears with his sweater paws. he looks at taehyung with big bambi eyes, still misty and glossy. taehyung was turning crazy with how cute jungkook was without even doing anything.

"s-so we're going back home right?" jungkook asks his voice cracking. taehyung fists his palm underneath as he smiles through anger "ofcource not...we're here just for a little vacation jungkook... we'll go back. i was just teasing you." taehyung said.

lie lie lie

taehyung lied again. but he liked the smile that spread through jungkook's cheeks in excitement.

"meanie ! you should've t-told me..i was so scared. dont do this again" jungkook hugs the elder whining. taehyung wraps his arms arround the boy tightly as if he never has a plan to let go. "I'm sorry for scarring you. dont you wanna eat anything now?" tae asked.

jungkook nods slowly.

"I'm hungry!" jungkook said.

_

it was evening when jungkook was laying down on the bed after the therapy given to his legs, taehyung had gotten worried after finding out that jungkook couldn't walk or move his legs, he found out it was the side effects of the drugs he gave to the boy. after he had gone so far he knew there was bo looking back.

tae traced his fingers on the brunette's rosy cheeks, jungkook was a beauty indeed and taehyung knew he was lucky to keep the boy. he cant ever stop admiring jungkook.

"you're so pretty that it hurts"

taehyung whispered into the asleep boy's ears. jungkook cuddles towards him since they were sharing the same bed. ofcource jungkook knew too but i guess he got used to it somehow. but jungkook's still deep down afraid of taehyung's sudden unpredicatble behaviours.

taehyung chuckles as jungkook moved arround the bed with a big pout. he enjoyed every bit of this time. just like how he wanted it to be. its special and he appreciates it every bit.

all he had to do is make jungkook like him back.

and then everything was gonna be perfect in his life. he wanted to bring out the deep hidden feelings within the boy. wanted to make him realise the love he has for him.

and then it was gonna be a perfect story .

-----

@yoongi_cat_boi

sorry guys a lot of shit just happend to me in rl.