- 44 -

a little glimpse of what taehyung feels right now.

taehyung pov

I'm sorry, i know I'm really selfish. its so selfish of me to want him to be completly mine. i cant get over jungkook. i really like him.

i only longed for jungkook and only him.

i cant stop myself from the way i feel about him. maybe wanting the forbidden fruit could lead to disasters or have already led to many... but all i care about is jungkook. i had my eyes on him ever since the day i first saw him. we were supposed to be each others since then.

he was mine from the start.

"im gonna be very clear to you about my feelings jungkook" i whispered into jungkook's ears. he was sleeping soundlessly in my arms. so adorable that it make's my heart ache, i wanna protect him.

but again..

he make's me go crazy and make's me feel crazy things I've never felt. he make's me feel like maniac who wanna do things to him. i sign in a long breath watching jungkook's glossy lips jutt out into a pout in his sleep. "you're such a cute baby" i groan slightly. he looked so fluffy and adorable in whatever he was wearing.

"so pretty"

i watch his face shamelessly, it makes me jelouse that there were other people who saw him being this pretty. and the thought alone drives me to the scene of that boy who was trying to get close with something that's mine! how dare he touch what's mine!

but i still held myself in control. i didn't wanna make jungkook afraid. i know I've already made him afraid of me since last night. but it doesn't mean i have forgotten what just happend a while ago.

i clench my fist in a sudden anger and get up from the bed i was in with jungkook. i walk towards the window to cool myself down. my gaze landing on the view of endless dark forest.

sometimes...i dont get myself. i get so angry or feel so jelouse when jungkooks even arround somebody else. his supposed to only be arround me.

but its okay.

its just me and him now.

forever.

but little did i know my forever wasn't even a forever.

no one pov

jungkook feels cold beads of sweat forming arround his forehead, he wakesup in a uncomfortable state whining slightly. it seemed like he had taken a long nap as his doe eyes were puffy and misty, that's when jungkook felt the softness of the mattress beneath him, softer than usual.

jungkook knew he was in some unknown place. the scent in the room was kinda familiar but still distant. it made a shiver run down the boy's sprine, he shudders inside the blanket he had curled himself in.

as jungkook looks arround all he could see was dark interiors he felt cold all of a sudden. maybe it was the air conditioner. jungkook tries to get up but falls back on the bed because of his weak legs.

"i-i cant feel my l-legs" jungkook literally panics and touches his feets that were cold as ice. he quickly pushes his legs inside the comforter, a desperate attempt to warm them up. jungkook sneezes cutely the next second he did that.

"WHAT ! did you catch a cold again!? taehyung is gonna kill me for turning the air conditioner on" a feminine siren like voice gets jungkook's attention where he makes eye contact with a familiar pair of cat eyes scrunching as they look back at him.

"hey I'm jennie remember ?" jennie asks as she quickly grooped the remote to turn on the heater instaed of the ac. jungkook widens his eyes, he was already afriad , now that he sees a intimidating person like jennie his even more scared. the girl was wearing heavy branded chanel suit and had sharp e girl makeup done.