-38-

no one pov

the cute brunette looked down into his lap, softly biting over his lower lip. sounds threatening to emit through his mouth as he tried to focus his gaze at his own waist secured by the seatbelt that taehyung had done for him before they decided to leave home.

jungkook believed that he had embaressed the elder infront of his friends...which is so far away from the truth. the boy felt his bambi eyes turning glossy as he suppressed himself from crying.

kook quitely sniffled his slightly runny nose. he believed taehyung was mad at him and that's the reason the elder hadn't talked to him ever since they got out of the casino.

the boy bit his lips tight all along the ride ignoring the painful knot forming in his throat. jungkook breathed loudly glancing over at taehyung who was busy staring ahead the busy highway.

and if jungkook's assumption were right...it makes him think that taehyung would be disappointed in him rightnow just like how his parents made him feel everytime, like a disappointment. jungkook glanced away, now staring at the side view to distract his thoughts.

jungkook realised he had developed a sensitive spot for the elder. it just makes him so emotional and it had been the first ever time the boy had felt such emotions within him for someone.

"we are here." taehyung's cold voice made the little boy flinch, kook dint wanted to turn and look at the ravenette. he slowly noded and unlocked the door, steping his foots on the hard pavement of the dormitories.

his small feets took quick steps towards the building, his heart beating faster and lips trembling. taehyung obvilious followed behind the boy matching jungkooks naruto like pace.

"hey bambi, wait for me!" tae ran behind the boy, not wanting to loose track even for a single second. taehyung knew the building was infested by wild eagles like namjoon who'd tackle a adorable boy like jungkook for themselfs. and the thought alone rages taehyung up and boils his blood.

taehyung frowned as he saw the elavator was emty for it to come back down "he probably used the stairs" taehyung mumbled and ran upstairs in a hurry.

as he reached up to the dorm he saw it was left open, probably for him to come in.

taehyung tsked "so careless!"

tae steped in and shut the door close, walking slow steps towards their room only to stop midway hearing those fragile low sniffles coming out of the bedroom. taehyung hadn't let his presence to be known. he slowly walked in to see jungkook backfacing him on the bed, crying into the teddy bear that they won back in the arcade.

"i-i guess he really h-hate me now..."

kook sniffled hugging the teddy bear tighter. taehyung could feel his heart clench inside his chest as he heard the boy's weak voice and cries. one part of him wanted to comfort him on whatever he was sad about and the other part wanted to snatch that teddy bear and yeet it away a thousand miles so jungkook would hug 'him' instead that way.

taehyung slowly climbed up on jungkook's bed and strangled the small boy up in a backhug. jungkook flinched and pulled away from his teddy that he had apparently named as 'mr. big bear'. "why are you crying bambi?" tae asked, his voice low and soothing as he nuzzled his nose into the boy's neck.

"i-i dint mean to" jungkook breathed in, quickly rubbing his tears with his tiny fist. "what do you mean?" taehyung snaked his arms on the soft boy's waist pulling him closer. jungkook sniffled.

taehyung caged him tightly "I'm sorry baby, I dint know!" tae assure him, whispering softly into his ears. kook break out in tears hearing the elders words. "I would had not taken you out if I'd knew you'd hate it so much. please forgive your hyung hmmm" tae softly pleads, inhaling jungkook's peachy scent to calm down.