-13-

no one pov

startled at the new deep voice jungkook looked up at the scarily tall man. namjoon , he was a neighbour ? since they lived in the same dormitory.

sometimes jungkook doesn't understand why this boy would allways try to talk to him or greet him with warm smile. but right now joonnie's face only had a frown, as if something bothered him.

clearing his throat namjoon glanced at the pissed face of taehyung who stood right beside kook.

"you...who are you? what are you doing with jeongguk ?" namjoon asked. his voice was cold.unusual than the way he actually talks.

tae stiffed a breath in rage. "who are you?" he asked back with the same intensity, now hiding the small cute boy behind his back. kook peeked his head from the side as his view was blocked by the elder. his doe eyes looking at namjoon innocently.

"I'm namjoon, I live here too..and I'm jungkooks friend."

the boy replied now waiting for taehyung to do the same. jungkook gasped quietly, he dint knew he and namjoon were friends.

tae felt something rise in his chest at that. as if the information displeased him. he hated the way namjoon was looking at kook.

"I'm jungkook's...boyfriend" tae said slowly holding back the youngers palm who gasped in shock. "b-boyfriend ?" kook mumbled inaudibly to himself. that was truely shocking.

tae glanced at namjoon who was taken aback from the information. "is- is that true ?" namjoon looked at kook with questioning eyes but the cute boy just hided more inside tae's frame.

"but isn't he too young to have boyfriend. and- and- where are you taking him to ? isnt he supposed to have school ?" namjoon asked again.

"does jimin know?,kook " namjoon asked the younger who was no where to be seen but he had totally shrinked himself behind taehyung . tae let a low scoff "you should stop worrying about my boyfriend, why are you being so nosy for?." he said glaring at joon.

joon was taken aback. he parted his mouth to say something again but tae cut him off.

"baby let's go" tae said getting hold of the boy behind him who squealed as the elder held his waist draging him near the car.

well jungkook dint register that tae just called him 'baby' but he did notice how red taehyungs ears had turned.

namjoon watched the two boys leave inside their car. something seemed bothersome. but he dint know what.

and he dint wanted to back bite jungkook by exposing this to jimin. "maybe I should let him be" joon sadly mumbled to himself watching the mad expensive car rage from the parking lot.

meanwhile back inside the car.

jungkook was stunned still thinking what happend a while ago. why did taehyung call him his boyfriend. was that normal? jungkook wanted to ask tae about it.

kook shyly took a glance of tae who was busy driving. no..no he dint have the courage to ask tae about it. not now.

he knew he could never attempt to ask taehyung anything. Infact he never made a attempt to ask anyone anything. kook is too shy when it comes for asking things. even if it's really small.

the boy bit his lips as he realised he dint even had his phone anymore with him. great. now he had to sit all quite. like he usually does in school.

tae glanced at the quite boy with a smile. kook fiddled with his fingers oblivious of the stare tae was giving him. unlike all the time tae hadn't played the music station so it was even more quite inside the car.

the only sound was the breeze of the air conditioner and slight sounds that came from the busy highway.

tae still waited for the boy to ask him about why he called him his 'boyfriend' but that never happend. he thought maybe kook was too shy.

"are you bored ?" tae suddenly asked breaking the silence. jungkook quietly hummed "don't worry bun, we'll reach very soon" tae said biting back a smile as jungkook was too cute to stare at.

the boy was too adorable even without trying.

kook blushed wildly at the nickname. he dint understand why everyone called him 'bun'. but he likes nicknames. he glanced shyly at tae only to find the elder allready looking at him which made him immidiatly look away feeling flustered.

as soon as taehyungs car came to a halt kook looked out of the glass plane nervously biting his lips seeing a overly huge building.

"what is this place ?" kook mumbled to himself getting nervous. he thought tae would take him to some normal place.

"oh it's a movie theatre. it was newly opened last weak... I had a few vip tickets so I thought to bring you here." tae said. kook noded quietly at the information.

he dint knew what a theatre looked like. he never been in one. "is it scarry ?" kook asked glancing at tae with huge doe eyes. tae stiffened in his seat at the sight slightly looking away. jungkook really looks like doll. "are you scared of dark ?" tae asked not sure why the small boy would ask if it's 'scarry.

kook shook his head. he wasn't scared of dark but...again he wasn't very sure about that now.

"it's all good then..let's go in shall we ?" tae asked with a soft smile. he was beyond happy that he was going to watch a movie with the younger sitting beside each other. "okay" kook shyly replied.

taehyung smiled again and got out of the car walking to the other side. to open the door for the younger to get out. kook shyly got out glancing at tae and the weird huge building.

jungkook felt nervous looking arround the unknown place. he looked at the few numbers of strangers who walked inside and out of the hall. tae noticed the tension and quickly took a hold of the small boys shoulders giving him a protective squeeze ,almost side hugging him.

jungkook turned red at that ,slowly walking as taehyung draged him by his shoulders. he felt his heart throb loudly. he wasn't sure if tae could hear it.

reaching near the ticket counter tae looked down at jungkook with a soft smile. jungkook smiled back at that. he liked the elders smile rather than the cold expression.

"what movie would you watch kookie ?" tae gently asked. kook confusedly stared at tae, glancing at the counter screen which had number of movie names on it.

"I don't know" kook replied. he had never heard of any of those movies. mostly because he wasn't very intrested. tae hummed softly.

tae looked at the screen finding for a appropriate movie to be watched. "how bout that ?" tae pointed at a particular name. kook dint bother to look what it was , he just shyly noded.

softly yelping as tae kept his hands back on his shoulders. both feeling the subtle warmth of each other in the air conditioned space. it was a warm comfort for both.

tae glanced at the younger still with a questioning look. he did pick the most appropriate movie there but

"are you sure you wanna watch a horror movie kook ?"

-------------------
suga_nose~