-20-

no one pov

"w-what game?"

jungkook asked again gulping as taehyungs face was too close towards his, he could feel the ravenntte's hot breath hitting his pouty lips.

"as such as video games right?" kook asked staring at the male right infront of his face. "r-right!" kook slowly mumbled as the elder dint respond.

taehyung stared at the boys big doe eyes , his eyes subconsciously moving towards those pouty lips. 'too kissable' he thought. but taehyung pulled back his head with a smirk.

"it's not video games. I don't like them..their boring and-" tae tried to say but got cut of as soon as kook heard him saying video games are boring. that was offensive to a different level.

"huh?? noo video games aren't boring. their fun, I love them..." kook quietly mumbled softly pouting as he dint expect tae to say that but taehyung just chuckled finding the boy adorable when he talked back.

"okay I'm sorry..maybe I'll play video games with you any other time bun"

he laughed. kook tilted his head letting out a cute nod. "I and jimin hyung play together a lot..and since then I've been addicted to playing with video games." jungkook said softly giggling.

jimin-

taehyung hated that name a lot ever since he found out jimin was jungkooks roommate. taehyung felt the familiar feeling of something rising in his chest as he heard kook saying someone else s name.

he felt so jelouse whenever someone else tried to be close with the boy or even when kook gave his adorable bunny smile to someone else. he even hated that someone else could see those innocent doe eyes of the boy too.

"let's play my game huh?" taehyung calmly asked , his voice was cold with no emotion , it seemed as if he was pissed. kook softly noded again feeling a bit scared.

"uhu.."

-

"uh..what game is this" kook softly asked being totally confused laying on his soft bed and cusions with tae almost hovering over his small figure.

he softly yelped as the ravenette slender fingers grazed over his neck slowly pulling out his hoodie to reveal more of his skin. "shhs good boys don't ask questions!" taehyung moved closer to whisper into the boys ears.

kook gulped and noded. he dint feel alarmed or anything. he trusted taehyung so much right now.

nothing bad could happen.

"bun , if you make a sound. you loose and I win" taehyung shortly said with a sweet whisper. jungkook noded taking in the rules.

and with in a flash of seconds jungkook felt taehyung face burried in his neck. the feeling alone made him want to give up and yelp. he felt tingly as the ravenette snuggled into his neck with his lips gently placing over his skin.

what was happening...? jungkook had no idea but he liked it. kook scrunched his face cutely as he felt the elder s lips moving arround his neck. he could nt keep his mouth shut at the feeling

"h-hyung~" jungkook was surprised at his own melody that left his mouth. taehyung smirked against his skin finally finding his sweet spot. "I see you like it" tae whispered into the boys ears.

the small boy shivered at that. he felt tae placing kisses from his earlobe to all over his neck trailing towards his collarbones. jungkook dint even know how taehyung had stretched out his hoodie so much.

jungkook squirmed in the sheets feeling tingly all over but before he could move taehyung held him tight preventing him from escaping. "uh~" another set of broken vocals left from kooks mouth as he felt tae kissing the same spot on his neck.