-29-

no one pov

"bun"

taehyung called out the younger, immidiatly grabing the handle of the closed bathroom door. he twisted it but it was locked from the inside. also there were'nt any keyholes so jungkook had to either open it from the other side or taehyung had to break in.

but tae choosed not to break in the door, he might freak out the boy. "jungkook? baby are you there? can you hear me?" taehyung slowly asked, calming himself down . he wanted to pursue the crying boy.

but there wasn't any response. just jungkook's cries getting weaker and softer every seconds. "kookie..please open the door for hyung! I'll do anything for you" taehyung softly said, slightly banging on the door.

"i-is that you t-taehyung hyung?" kook weakly asked, rubbing his tears away on his sleeves. "yeah it's me bunny" taehyung responded immidaitaly, not patient enough to see the boy.

"open the door?" taehyung requested the boy again. those cute sobbing sounds made his heart ache even if he couldn't see them.

"t-that is...the door. i can't open it" jungkook said, still softly sniffling. "what?" taehyung asked, his tone getting serious. "why can't you open the door?" taehyung asked again. kook blushed in embarrassment.

"i-i tried opening it..it won't o-open up. i guess I'm stuck" jungkook said, more tears sprunging in his cheeks in the end. he blamed that too on himself. the door was really jammed from inside, maybe kook closed it too tight in a hurry while back then and now he could nt open it up again.

taehyung signed softly "are you sitting near by the door kook? if so move away" taehyung said backing away from the door. "no? why?" jungkook replied, getting a little scared at how serious tae sounded.

and just the next moment, with a loud bang the door was harshly pushed open. the handle of the door splitted up and shot against the wall. jungkook let a loud yelp and curled himself up into a little ball.

taehyung just broke their bathroom door almost spilting it into a half. "hey, kookie my baby, are you scared?" tae asked worridly , quickly couching down towards the boy who was curled up under the sink.

jungkook slowly looked up, his fluffy brown hair all disheveled, his red teary doe eyes stared at the ravenette. "y-you broke the d-door..." kook mumbled sniffling even more.

tae patted the cute boy "hey that's fine. I'll repair it back by morning. stop crying , everything is fine now" he said, still worried because jungkook was still trembling and crying.

kook shook his head "n-nothing is fine..i made everyone m-mad. no one likes me anymore...everyone called me a w-whore" the boy said, cute hiccups erupting as he tried to speak through his tears.

taehyung clenched his fist at that. "I-I don't know what it means..but I'm sure it's something b-bad...jimin hyung used a c-curse word on me?" kook quietly asked, looking up at taehyung with his big bambi eyes which were constantly watering.

taehyung held the boy tight. jungkook sniffled even more as taehyung watched him with his sharp eyes which were darkening every seconds as he cried. tae wasn't gonna let jimin live anymore-

taehyung shook his head quickly at the thought. "baby~" tae said holding the boy tighter "let's get up and go outside...I'll buy you dumplings and chocolates?hmm?" taehyung asked humming softly in the end wanting to distract the boy from crying.

but jungkook shook his head "I d-dont want" he cutely mumbled still sniffling, his cute button nose turning light shades of red. "bun! won't you get up and obey your hyung ?" tae asked trying to pull the 'hyung card' out.