-34-

no one pov

"I'm back~"

the familiar deep voice made jungkook jolt, quickly looking up, taehyung smiled at him as he served a plate of hot pancake and bottle of milk infront of him on the table.

kook frowned, there is no way his canteen serves pancake's with bottled milk'. taehyung sat infront of him with the same breakfast. "eat quick. I'm taking you out after this" tae said.

kook widened his bambi eyes looking at the ravenette like a lost puppy. "w-where?" kook asked.

taehyung smiled "I've not decided yet, but anywhere with you feels like the best place." taehyung said. kook blushed, shyly looking down.

taehyung watched the boy eat up the soft pancakes. "your so cute!" tae said, jungkook bit his lower lip, his cheeks heating up again.

ignoring taehyung, kook focused on finishing his breakfast. tae chuckled softly and did the same.

gulping down the milk, kook slolwy looked at the elder, his legs swaying back and forth under the table. tae was drinking the milk aswell, his eyes focused seriously on his phone screen.

jungkook pouted. taehyung seemed to be so busy on his phone. it's not just now, but kook had noticed it a couple of time's.

but with a sudden jerk to the chair besides them, someone sat next to jungkook. taehyung glanced up at the person immidiatly, frowning.

kook looked at the girl aswell, who looked almost of his age? she had long raven hair and a cute face. "hi.." she said loudly, waving softly at koo.

kook blinked his eyes rapidly, the girl giggled. "h-hey" he softly say it back. "im yuna!" she say, softly smiling.

jungkook looked confused, he awkwardly shifted his gaze away from yuna to taehyung, who stared intensely at him.

"oh..I see you don't know me.we study in the same class by the way. I've seen you many times" yuna said, making kook glance at her with big bambi eyes. "oh" kook awkwardly smile.

jungkook had never seen yuna in his class, well he knew none of his classmates except hobi and a few more face' s.

"yunayaaa~ where are you?" a familiar husky voice shout across the canteen. yuna got up abruptly seeing the redhead marching towards her.

"hey shin ryujin!" yuna said, with a teasing smile on her lips. "don't call me that. im older than you! big brat~." ryujin said, slowly glancing over at taehyung and kook. "oh" ryujin said.

jungkook smile looking at ryujin. ryujin smiled back. "wait! you know them?" yuna asked, her eyes litting up. "yes..I do" ryujin whisper looking over at taehyung who looked pissed off at their presence.

"damn yass! that means I can play over in jungkook's house? right" yuna asked, giggling softly. "nOo!" ryujin and taehyung shout at the same time. "oh I can't?" yuna ask's innocently, quite dishearted.

jungkook softly glances at taehyung, the elder stared back coldly at him. tae's sharp gaze's made kook look away towards his lap.

"well.. I have some things to tell you yuna." ryujin whisper it into the girl's ears. yuna frowned "what?" she asked.

taehyung glared at ryujin, the redhead chuckled awkwardly "sorry to bother you guys" she softly said, pulling away her girlfriend away from the two boys.

jungkook softly watched ryujin and yuna walk out from the canteen.

jungkook dint notice it but taehyung had allready got up, he looked up at once as he felt his arms getting griped tightly upon.

"let's go!" taehyung said. kook softly noded. taehyung helped him get up, sneakily yet casually snaking his arms arround and grabing the boy by his tiny waist.

the two boys walked into the hallways, passing by some dorms or just some random teenager's or students who casted them looks. kook looked down as they did so, he hated it when they looked at him. but he still knew that they were just looking at taehyung.

"are you okay?" tae softly asked, his eyes staring at the boy with concern. jungkook flinched "y-yeah..im f-fine" he quietly said. tae hummed, pulling him closer.

taehyung draged the boy towards the ground floor, into the car lot where his car was previously parked. it was a different car from what taehyung usually uses ,but it was prettier.

"i-is that a new car hyung?!" kook exclaimed, quite surprised to see the red car with a foxy print on its both sides. "yes. do you like it?" tae asked, holding the boy's shoulders.

jungkook noded, smiling softly. "c'mon get in then." tae said unlocking the car and pushing the boy into the front seat. jungkook sat in comfortably, soon joined by the elder on the driving seat besides him.

"now tell me where do you wanna go? I'll take you anywhere with me" tae said, starting the engine that roared in smoothly as it came down from the parking area to the two way intersecting road. kook shrugged "uhu...I dunno" he mumbled.

taehyung internaly cooed at the cute boy, "how about a park? no. how about a circus? ah! no- it's kinda dumb..." tae said, zoning into thoughts of taking jungkook to a perfect place.

kook giggled shyly, he found taehyung cute. taehyung felt his lips curl up aswell, hearing the cute sounds of giggles emitting from the younger. it was just adorable.

"how about I take you to the mall? then.." taehyung said or more likely declared. he was persistent with that one place. kook looked at the elder with dialating bambi eyes "b-but.." he tried to say.

taehyung knew jungkook was gonna reject the idea of a mall but he knew something well enough too. "why? I want to buy things for you! and then maybe we can go to the arcade and play some games." tae suggested.

jungkook's doe eyes sparkled at the word 'arcade and games' that he dint register the rest what taehyung had just said. kook had allways heard from his classmates about how fun the arcade above the mall was. he wanted to play those minigames aswell.

jungkook noded quickly, displaying his cute bunny smile. "that's like my good boy" tae said. kook looked down shyly, his cheeks burning for no apparent reason. (tae effect lol)

"strawberry cheeks~" taehyung teased, glancing at the boy and back to the busy highway he had been driving through this whole while.

to reduce the tension away, taehyung played the radio station of his new car, playing some girls generation kpop playlist.

---------------

I'm so sorry guys I forgot to double update yesturday , I just slept off while I was writting this one. TT

also I might go on haitus soon, my exams are somehow showing up next month 🤷‍♀️. but I'll try to write whenever I'm free.

also a spoiler about taehyungs character, it's still on a character development phase' he'll gradually turn scarrier and more obsessive over kookie. and chapters are gonna be 80% fluff but it has a lot of angst soon. also I'm thinking about adding yoonkook on the list soon, to spice up things.

suga_nose~