-37-

no one pov

"hey taehyung..?"

jungkook flinched hearing the deep husky voice. he glanced at the tall male approaching towards them. he had dyed chocolate brown hair and a really tall figure. taehyung rolled his eyes, groaning.

taehyung never guessed he could see his evil cousin here. "hi.mingyu" taehyung coldly replied, his tone was scarry. mingyu chuckled.

jungkook panicked a bit. "what are you doing here anyway...and wow who is this--?" mingyu asked as he glanced at jungkook with interest, a sly smile on his lips. kook hid behind taehyung's tall frame, afraid of the stranger's peicering gaze.

the ravenette glared at mingyu "his my boyfriend...the rest is none of your buisness...just get the hell out of my sight!" tae said, clearly annoyed. he hated his cousin so much. taehyung hated every single person in his family that was related to his father and he could never let any of them anywhere close to jungkook.

"boyfriend?" mingyu questioned, a teasing smile on his lips. "well I understand his cute." he chuckled. tae clenched his jaw, jungkook held the elder's jacket, fisting over it and tugging it quietly.

but taehyung gave no notice to that. he was just so annoyed, he could kill mingyu if there wasn't jungkook besides him. mingyu chuckled seeing taehyungs reaction.

"well if he weren't to be your boyfriend i'd hit on him aswell" mingyu said smiling, trying to peek behind taehyung where the cute boy had shrinked himself, squeaking.

"hey I'm mingyu-" mingyu tried to greet, extending his hands for a hand shake directing towards jungkook who just half way peeked his doe eyes from the side of taehyungs arms.

jungkook stared at mingyu, his fisted palm never leaving taehyung's jacket for him to shake the others hands. taehyung angrily smacked mingyu's hands away, his eyes glaring coldly at him.

mingyu chuckled again, "well fine.. I'm not touching your boyfriend.. but does your father know?" he asked, teasingly.

"doesn't deserve knowing" tae said, his cold emotionless tone made mingyu smile. jungkook shivered quitely. "h-hyung." kook tugged on to taehyungs jacket once again, wanting the elders attention.

taehyung glanced at kook humming questioningly, his cold sharp eyes softening at the sight of the small boy. but jungkook just look at him with pleading puppy eyes. mingyu stared at the boy curiously.

it was so weired of taehyung being soft for someone ,honestly. if someone had intrupted tae while talking it would had been the last day for that person to exists.

and mingyu was intrested to know why and what was so special about jungkook...or most probably he was intrested in taehyung's interests too. and maybe that was something he did ever since their childhood.

snatching his brothers stuffs were his fav "see you soon brother~" mingyu said, excusing himself out from the casino not before he took a last sly glance at jungkook's cute little face.

"his pretty!"

-

jungkook hadn't questioned taehyung on who mingyu was. the boy could get a idea that tae hated him and bringing out the others topic could surely put him in trouble.

taehyung held onto jungkook's tiny hands as he draged the boy to a table with allready occupied people who cheered seeing taehyung here. jungkook widened his eyes and stood hiding behind the elder, shyly glancing at the people present.

"hey taehyung..long time no see!" beomgyu said, simply laughing mindlessly. "yeah.." taehyung gave him a dry reply. every one laughed at him "beomgyu phabo~" yeonjun and soobin teased.