3) Sleepover

Isabella's pov,
"Did you ever have a sleepover here before?" I asked kie as we rung the bell on the Cameron's front door. "Nope. But now that you're here I feel more comfortable" she said with a sigh. The front door was opened by the one and only Rafe Cameron. "What the hell are you pogues doing here at 10 pm?" He glared at me and asked us. I scoffed and said "We're here for Sarah. So where's she?" Before he could say anything else Sarah ran over to save us. "Sorry you had to deal with him. I thought we would be alone with wheezie tonight as Rose and dad went to a business meeting. But apparently Rafe doesn't have any parties to go to tonight" she said sarcastically and led us in. "You've got a beautiful house Sarah" I said in awe as I saw how big their house was. "Ofcourse you've never seen a house this big before" Rafe said from behind us making my blood boil.

"I'm not even talking to you lanky boy. Can you mind your own business?" I yelled out as I crossed my arms. "Don't tell me what to do in my  house" he growled and stepped forward making me freeze. He came so close that I could smell his cologne. It smelled good but I wasn't gonna tell him that. "Shut up or I'll make you" he whispered in my ears before going upstairs in his room probably. I stood there stunned as Sarah and kie came over to me. I hoped they didn't hear the last part. "The hell did he say? Don't pay attention to his shit" Sarah told me and rolled her eyes. "Yeah. He's just a piece of shit. Ignore him" kie added and they dragged me up to Sarah's room.

"Wanna play truth or dare guys?" Sarah asked us as we finished painting our nails. "Sure" I replied as we sat in a circle. "Okay I'll go first. Kie truth or dare?" Sarah asked the curly haired girl. "Dare" she chose and a smirk took place in Sarah's lips. "Kiss bella" she said making both me and kie giggle. She got up and put a lazy kiss on my lips. "Bella truth or dare?" Kie asked me as she sat down. "Truth" I chose and she thought for a minute before asking "How many people have you dated so far?" "Two" I answered honestly. "Alright Sarah truth or dare?" I asked my blonde friend and she chose dare. "I dare you to go and tell Rafe how lucky you are to have a brother like him" I giggled as a horrified look took place in her face. She came back in the room 10 minutes later and glared at me playfully. "alright truth or dare bella?" She asked me with a smirk. I knew choosing dare would land me in trouble but I chose it anyway. "Run downstairs in your underwear and come back" she told me as both her and kie almost fell off the bed laughing. I looked down at my matching black set hoping Rafe would be in his room. Sarah howled as she saw my underwear as I playfully hit her. I ran down the stairs and saw Rafe standing at the kitchen counter. Just my luck. I froze as I saw him eyeing my body hungrily. He locked eyes with me a for a minute before going back to heating some food in the microwave as if nothing happened. I quickly ran upstairs not wanting to cause any more trouble. I went in the room and put up my middle finger as both sarah and kie laughed at me.

It was 3 am when my stomach was growling even though I had emptied 2 packets of chips just a few hours ago. I saw both the girls fast asleep so I decided to go to the kitchen to get something. As I was looking in the fridge I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to come face to face with Rafe. I looked up to see how close his face was to mine. "What are you doing to me pogue?" He asked me softly and swiped his thumb on my bottom lip making me shiver. "I backed away from him and ended up sandwhiched between him and the fridge. "I'm just getting some food-" "you never told me your name" he stated cutting me off. I sighed nervously and said "Isabella. Isabella Dawn May"

"See you around Isabella" he smirked and went up to his room.