13) Ward

Isabella's pov,
"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked in concern as Rafe came in through the window with a bloody lip. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it" he mumbled out and sat on my bed. I ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and fixed him up. "Will you tell me who did this to you?" I asked him with a sigh. He looked at me for a minute before saying "dad did". "Why would he do that?" I asked in disbelief and sat next to him. "Topper told him I'm dating you and things didn't go well at home" he explained while wild hand gestures. I looked at his face once again to see he was sweating alot. Then realization clicked in my head making me dissapointed at the same time feel guilty for him.

"Did you do coke?" My voice came out softly. He looked at the ground not daring to say anything. I sighed already knowing the answer. "I know Ward can be a piece of shit for a father but Rafe you can't waste your life away because of him. I get it you can have a few slip ups but you have to stay strong. I'm here for you rafey I promise. So whenever he makes you feel like shit just come to me instead of getting coked out. I'll always be there" I let him know. He turned to face me this time with watery eyes. "You promise Isabella?" He asked me as his voice cracked. "I promise" I said almost instantly making him sigh in relief as he came forward to put his head on my chest. I held him in my arms as he slowly fell asleep.

"So how is dating my brother going?" Sarah asked me as soon as I got into John B's boat. Every other pogue looked at me for an answer making me roll my eyes playfully. "It's great. He's a great guy but your dad's a piece of shit oh and your ex boyfriend is too" I told her sarcastically. "I know. Topper literally told dad about you. I thought he was Rafe's best friend. Do you know where he went last night? He didn't come home at all after the fight with dad" Sarah asked me being worried. "He was with me. I think he went to the country club in the morning" I let her know making her sigh in relief. "To be honest ever since you started dating Rafe he's been less of an ass to us" pope said and the rest of them agreed. "You are good for him. But the real question is that is he good for you?" JJ asked me making me roll my eyes yet again. "He makes me happy and he has a huge dick. So yes JJ he's good for me" I told him making him gag. "Too much information" "I didn't need to know that" kie and sarah said at the same time with disgust. I laughed at all of their faces. Well it was the truth.

"Honey sit down" mum told me with an awkward smile as soon as I got home. I sat on the sofa looking at my moms in confusion. They sat opposite of me. Ma took in a deep breath before saying "Honey we know you're 17 and you probably have urges to do the s word. We also know you already know how to do that but just incase you forgot we wanted to remind you to be safe so-" "oh my god! Ma stop" I yelled out in embarrasment and closed my ears. "I think we're done here honey" Mum told ma and went in the kitchen.

I went upstairs and grimaced remembering what just happened. I pulled out my phone to see that Rafe has texted me he wouldn't come over tonight making me worried cause he wasn't going home at the moment and he wasn't speaking to Topper. God knew where he was gonna go. But I didn't want to be that typical girlfriend who questions their boyfriends every moves. So I just replied with okay. I went to make my bed then took a new book to read and eventually fell asleep.