19)Silent treatment

Isabella's pov,
I woke up in the morning not feeling the familiar arm wrapped around me making me scared that Rafe has left. I looked around and sighed in relief at the sight of the kook king sleeping while turned away from me. I scooted closer to him and put my arm around him making him tense. So he was awake. "I know you're really mad at me right now Rafe but you have to believe me when I say that I didn't kiss back. You can ask your own sister. She saw the whole thing" I told him softly and put my head on the crook of his neck. This time he relaxed. Until he removed me from him and got up. "Where are you going? It's only 7 in the morning" I told him but he didn't say anything. He just went in the bathroom. Then he came back and just went out of the window without further saying anything to me. It made me want to cry but I understood that he was mad at me because I didn't tell him before.

"Hey bel" Sarah greeted me as I entered the wreck for my shift. All the pogues were already hanging there. I gave her a small smile and greeted all the pogues. "You okay?" JJ asked me as he pulled me to a corner to talk to me. I nodded a no with teary eyes making him sigh before he hugged me tightly. "Rafe's really mad at me and he's not talking to me right now. But I convinced him to not beat the shit out of Pope" I said while hugging him. "Everything's gonna be okay bel. Stay strong" he told me and rubbed my back which comforted me a little. I went back to do my work hoping that'll clear my head.

As I went in my house I saw a note from my moms saying they had to go and work for one of their old clients back at our old home and that might take two days. I went up and sat on my bed trying to read my book but I couldn't focus at all. All I could think about was how Rafe has given me silent treatment the whole day as I even called him but he cut all of my calls. I thought he wouldn't come tonight but I heard a knock at my window signalling he had come. I opened the window and let him in. I looked at him expectantly. He sat down on my bed and said "JJ came to talk to me". I looked at him in confusion and he continued "he told me that you were hurt by my behavior because you didn't do anything. Everything was Pope's fault". I went and sat beside him. "So you believe me now?" I asked him my voice almost cracking. He looked at me for a minute before saying "I believed you before too May but it hurt me okay? How does Pope think it's okay for him to kiss my girl? He's a fucking piece of shit!". I jumped forward and pulled him in a hug. This time he hugged me back. "It's not okay Rafe. I have told him that it's not okay at all. And I told him that I don't see him as anything but a friend. I told him everything clearly. I promise he won't try anything else" I told him and tightened my hug. "Just please don't kill him. The pogues need his dumbass" I muttered making him laugh slightly. "I love you rafe. Don't ever doubt that" I pulled back from the hug and told him seriously while looking into his eyes. He gave me a smile before kissing my hand. "I won't. I love you too May. And you're only mine. I'll make sure everyone can see who you belong to" he said before going in for marking his territory on my neck.