20) proper first date

Isabella's pov,
I woke up to see Rafe already looking at me. "Stop staring" I said playfully and pulled the sheets closer to my body. "Can't. You're beautiful" he said and pressed a kiss on my temple. I blushed at his words and put my head on his chest to hide my face. "Baby I was thinking" he started. I looked up at him expectantly. "We should go on a proper first date" he finished making me smile. "Yeah we should" I agreed. "How about the country club? Tonight?" He asked me. "Sure. I'd love that" I snuggled against him and replied. "I'll pick you up from your front door at 8 okay?" He asked me and I nodded a yes. "I should go. You have work remember?" He told me softly and removed himself from me. I groaned at the loss of contact. "Get ready sweetheart" he told me and got dressed himself. Again I found myself staring at his muscular back. "Now who's staring?" He said with a chuckle before putting a kiss on my lips and leaving through the window.

"So I'm guessing JJ's words helped?" JJ yelled out as he saw me entering the wreck with a faint smile on my lips. I went over to him and hugged him tightly letting him know that it indeed helped. "Yes bub. Thank you. I owe you one" I told him softly. "Well you can give me a cupcake since you owe me" he said making me chuckle. "Ofcourse J. One cupcake coming right up" I informed him and went to give him a cupcake. "I'm glad you worked things out. And again I'm sorry for being a dick" Pope said while looking down at his feet. I sighed and told him "Stop apologizing Pope. Everything's okay now. We can just forget that ever happened". He gave me a greatful smile and nodded. "So kie and Sarah I need you both at mine today at 7" I informed the two girls making them confused. "Because I have my proper first date with Rafe today" I said with a blush making the girls yell in excitement. "Aw our Bella's all grown up" John B said teasingly making me hit his arm.

"No no it's country club not highschool prom!" Sarah yelled out in stress as kie chose a bright pink dress with sequins. And trust me I agreed with Sarah. "girls look let's just choose something casual and not-" "This one!" Both Sarah and kie yelled out as they found a black short dress. This used to be my mum's until she gave it to me. "Yeah I can wear it" I told them with a smile making them sigh in relief. "Okay now kie will do your hair and I'm on makeup duty but first go and put on the dress" Sarah hurried me into the bathroom.

"Wow you look so beautiful babe" Rafe stuttered out as he saw me. Before I could say anything Sarah and kie let out giggles from behind the door. "Sorry about them. They're too excited" I told him with a blush. He extended me his hand and I took it. Then he leaded me in the car and I got in. "I love you so much" Rafe said all of a sudden after getting into the car making my smile wider. "I love you too Rafey. Alot" I told him and kissed his cheek making it redden. "Aw is my Rafey blushing?" I said in a fake hugh pitched voice making him blush even more. "no I'm not" he cleared his throat and started the car making me laugh. After reaching the country club we sat on one of the tables and waited for the waiter to join us. There wasn't many people here right now. "Hi I'm Tyler and I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you guys to drink?" The waiter asked us. "Just water" I said and Rafe also wanted the same. I checked out the menu and saw how expensive everything was. "Take anything you want baby. It's on me" Rafe said with a smile after seeing my discomfort. "No Rafe. I'll pay for my food atleast" I tried but he nodded a no. "No babe. I'll pay for it".Shortly the waiter returned with our water and took our order. I ordered a simple pasta and Rafe ordered a steak.

After having dinner we got up and went to leave but I stopped him before he could get on the car making him confused. "Can we take a walk?" I asked him making him agree. We walked around the country club feeling absolute comfort in our silence as we walked hand on hand. "This place is so peaceful at night" I told him and he nodded in agreement. "I have to tell you something" Rafe let out and stopped our walk. "What?" I asked him. "I'm thinking of buying a land and making a winery there. And I want to name it Isabella's Winery" he told me softly. "W-what?" I asked him not believing that he actually wants to name his winery after me. "Yes and you'll have 50% share on what I make out of it" he informed me making me instantly say no. "No Rafe Cameron listen to me. You can't actually be thinking about doing that. Your dad already hates me okay? And I can't accept any of those money Rafe!" I let out in frustration but he pulled me in a deep kiss stopping me for a second. " I don't care about my dad. I'll make it out of my own money I promise. And I can name my winery whatever I want. And the 50% share is something that you deserve because of how far I've come with your help" he said as he took my face in his hand making me look at him. My features softened at his words as tears started pouring out of my eyes. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked me in worry as I hugged him tightly. "No.  I just love you alot Rafe" I told him making him smile down at me.

"I love you more than you can imagine May"