11) The best apology

Isabella's pov,
"You sure you'll be okay baby?" Ma asked me softly as I prepared my bed to sleep. "I'm okay ma. Go to sleep" I told her with a smile that I knew was fake. She nodded and went out of my room. I locked the door and went under covers and started reading a book when I was comfy. Half way through my reading I heard knocks on my window. I specifically closed it tonight because I knew he was coming.

I went to my window and saw the familiar kook's watery eyes staring at me with sorrow. But I didn't care anymore. He had hurt me too much. I sniffled and closed the curtains making him bang on my window loudly. "Please please hear me out May. I swear to God I didn't mean to hurt you!" I heard his muffled voice through the closed window.  "Just fucking leave Rafe! Everything's over. Whatever we had is over" I sobbed out and I heard faint sniffling from the other side. "My dad almost hit me this morning when I told him that you were the pogue I wanted as my date. He told me that your mum insulted him infront of a few people the other day and he would kill me if I brought you with me after that incident. And I-i never got the time to tell topper or kelce about you. So they just assumed shit. I'm so sorry!" He let out with a cry making me feel bad for him but then I remembered how he agreed with topper and kelce that I was a random fuck which fueled my anger. "You fucking agreed with them Rafe" I growled and went over to my bed to sleep. But the banging got louder and louder until I heard a crack making my eyes widen in panic. I ran over to see the window was cracked in the middle and Rafe's hand was bleeding making me curse out loud. I opened the window and he almost ran inside. "What the fuck did you do to my window? What am I gonna tell my parents?" I yelled out completely forgetting that my moms were home.

Before Rafe could answer both my parents bursted into my room. Mum stared at Rafe with anger while ma was shocked. "What do you think you're doing here you son of a bitch?" Mum yelled out making Rafe stutter. "I-i wanted to apolog-" "get the fuck out of here" Mum cut him off and took me in her arms protectively. Ma was still shocked but her eues softened as she saw Rafe's wounded hand. "C'mon Rafe I'll clean that up" she told him softly surprising him. He just nodded and followed her out. "Care to explain Isabella?" Mum asked me as they left. She never called me by my full name. "He tried to sneak in. I only let him in cause he was hurt" I whispered out as I looked down in embarrassment. She sighed and told me to go downstairs with her.

As I entered the living room I saw Rafe's hand was now cleaned up. "Thank you Dawn" he whispered out and she said it was okay. "Look bel I know I hurt you today. But it really wasn't my intention. I got nervous infront of topper and kelce but I swear to God if you give me the chance I'll make it up to you. I'll tell them you're not a random hookup because you mean so fucking much to me. I feel so good everytime I'm with you. The town knows that I'm addicted to coke but ever since I felt a connection with you I've tried to stop to be a better person for you. It's like I got something new to get addicted to. I'm addicted to you Isabella Dawn May and I don't think I can loose you. I know I fucked up but I promise I'll try to not fuck up next time and-" "That was the best fucking apology I've ever heard" Mum cut off rafe and looked at me with a smile making me feel relieved that she approved of him.

"I swear Rafe this is your last chance and if you fuck it up-" "I won't. I promise May" he said strongly and pulled me in a hug. I looked behind him to see both my moms watching us with awe.