18)Cheat

Isabella's pov,
It's been a blissful week since me and Rafe exchanged I love yous and I was still figuring out how to tell him that Pope kissed me. We were having the best time of our lives and Rafe has been clean for almost a month now and I didn't wanna ruin any of that. But I knew it was only right for me to tell the truth. I was heading towards the chateau to meet up with the pogues. I have been ignoring Pope the whole week. Because what he did wasn't right. I was still hanging with the rest of the pogues everyday. "Hi bitches" I yelled out as I saw the familiar pogues including Pope. JJ ran over and tackled me in a hug. "How're you doing bel?" John B asked me as I went and sat beside him. "I'm good still trying to figure out how to tell Rafe" I said and gave Pope a glare. Pope sighed before saying "Look bel I'm sorry okay? It's just that I've had a crush on you ever since I met you and I just wanted to know how it was like kissing you. But I know it wasn't cool of me to kiss you since you're in a relationship with rafe. So I'm really sorry". He was being sincere I could see it in his eyes. So I gave in. "I forgive you Pope. But don't ever pull that shit on me again. You're my best friend and that's all  you will be to me" I told him softly not wanting to be harsh. "And I love Rafe" I added making all the pogues gasp.

"Y-you love him?" Pope asked me as his face fell. I nodded a yes. "I'm happy for you guys" Sarah said with a smile and hugged me. "I can't believe she'll be your future sister-in-law" Kiara stated as she and sarah laughed. I blushed furiously at her choice of words.  "You know I'd love to have you as my sister-in-law right?" Sarah said with a grin making my heart flutter. "You're so good for Rafe. He's becoming a great friend, brother and person ever since you've started dating him. And he's clean now. I'm glad he has you" she added. "Okay okay. Now don't make her emotional. I can already see the waterworks" JJ said jokingly from beside me as I hit his arm. "I'm happy too bel. But if he ever hurts you know that I'll cut off his balls" John B told me seriously making me laugh and nod. "I'll be okay. If he makes you happy then I'm happy" Pope says with a half hearted smile. I gave him a small smile and pulled him in a hug.

That night I waited nervously for the kook king to appear. I had to come clean. I heard the window slid open and the familiar handsome kook king came in with a smile. "Hi baby" he greeted me and went in for a kiss. I gladly kissed him back before pulling away and telling him to sit down. He looked confused for a second before he obliged. "What happened baby?" He asked me softly as I sat beside him. I sighed and took his hand.  "Please don't get mad at me Rafey" I said as tears started to pour out of my eyes clearly out of nervousness. He frowned at my state and pulled me in his lap. "shh baby. I won't be mad. I promise" he said softly in my ears. I tried to compose myself and let out "The d-day I told you that I loved you, Pope kissed me on the beach but I promise I pushed him away from me and I never ki-ssed back. I swear". I whimpered as he roughly pushed me off of him. "It was a week ago and you're telling me this now?" He asked me angrily. "I didn't know how-" "drop the fucking act May. You think I won't get mad when you practically cheated on me?!" He cut me off with yelling in frustration. "And you manipulated me by telling me you love me on the day you cheated?" He said with a sarcastic laugh. "You asked me why I loved you before I had a chance to tell you what happened that day Rafe! And I never kissed back. I didn't cheat on you!" I yelled out and let out a choked sob. "Pope's gonna be dead" he growled and went to leave but I stopped him by standing infront of the window. "Don't play with me right now May. I'll leave through the front door and then you'll have to explain to your parents what I was doing in your room at 11 pm" he said roughly but before he could do anything I pulled him in a tight hug despite his attempts to pull away. " I meant what I said Rafe. I swear to God I love you. And I made that very clear to Pope after he apologized today for his stupidity. I told the pogues that I love you. Hell I'll tell the whole world because I really do" I sobbed and let out making Rafe come to a stop. He slowly put his arms around me not struggling to leave anymore. Making me sigh in relief as I continued to cry in his arms.